Unban Request
Your name: GGMouseMat (Formerly TheEpicNoob)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:109268765

Your ban ID: 62312 and 62291

Banned by: bob

Reason: 62291 = Prop Spamming; 62312 = Double Accounting to avoid ban

Involved: Franku; donator on this server for quite some time. 

Why we should unban you: When I first started RPing on this server, I never took it seriously, never read the rules, never actually roleplayed. I started playing Fearless when one of my friends (Franku) suggested to play it on our Teamspeak server. He explained the concept to me and I just brushed it off, like it was nothing. So, a couple of hours pass, I get a ban for Prop Spamming. I really wasn't bothered at the time and just thought nothing of it. A couple of days pass, my friends are playing FL again, and I thought I could play with them if I used my alternate account. I join the server, my friends warning me about getting permanently banned, I do it anyway and after a couple of minutes I get banned, permanently like they'd warned me. Time passes and we hear that a new CityRP server (LimelightRP) was coming out, and that the whole DB was wiped and I could play. So this time, I took it seriously, and played for a good 50 hours overall realising how much I actually enjoy Semi-serious RP. At one point it was all I played. So, that's really why I'm here today, to ask for forgiveness on the mistakes I've made. Actually having experience with LimeLight and realising it's extremely fun to RP, and also the fact that the LimeLight community is essentially dead, I wanted to ask for an unban so I can play CityRP again. Obviously, the mistakes I've made are hard to forgive and I completely understand if this gets denied, but I really want to be given another chance.
Thank you for your time to review this.

MouseMat 
If it makes any difference whatsoever, I can vouch for him.
It's been 5/6(+?) months since his ban - his attitude to roleplay has definitely changed for the better, and has proven himself to be capable of roleplaying well.
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
Pending Investigation.
Thank you for your time.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
Denied
If you were truly sorry and really wanted to change your ways, you should've taken the necessary steps to appeal for an unban for your main account.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15