Player report : Ducky
Name of player: Ducky

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53357616

Time in GMT: 17 ‎April ‎2015, ‏‎23:34:54

Server: v33x

Summary: Okay, so I was doing my job as a PCSO and we got a call that there were 2 people racing around in BMW's tearing up the roads so we decided to set up a roadblock in order to catch them. They got to the road block, we had guns on them and they got out of the car after we instructed them to. We put them against one car and received a torrent of abuse, some IC some OOC. I was putting on a voice in the role of PCSO and I lifted this voice when they started hurling abuse at us, they continued to do so even though I stated I was speaking OOC and it was quite evident by the change of voice. He then told me to "Kill myself" at which point I decided to turn on fraps and asked him to repeat the statement at which point he complied and said it again, the evidence shows this.

Evidence:
Involved: one of the racers

Right so first thing you never once stated that you were speaking OOC. A simple voice change does not tell the person that you have switched from IC to OOC. And if the video picked it up we stated after the "kill yourself" moment that it was IC, which last time I checked wasn't against the rules. No rules were broken here.
I stated that I was talking OOC and changed the voice I was using. Mustang gave me an RPP so he was probably watching for a while, we never changed voices unless going OOC and we said we were going OOC at which point your friend told me to kill myself, rules were broken.
A) you never stated it
B) even if Mustang have you an RPP doesn't mean anything about us know if you were in OOC or not since you didn't state it
Insufficient evidence as it could have been IC (in characer).

"Kill yourself" over IC is not against the rules.

Provide more evidence or this will be closed.
Closing notes: Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player. No additional evidence was provided by OP.

Denied.