Report: Clementio
Name of player: Clementio

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:110911589

Time in GMT: 6:19 PM, Yesterday

Server: v2d

Summary:
FailRP. Setting up targets in lobby and then using them for target practice.
Evidence:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJXaHu68KJc
Please bro. The server was crashed. Server would restart in 2 minutes. Noone was able to get in.
By the way, it was all the police and sru force (not only me but i only see my name in this BR) shooting at targets, and noone get hurt. Why do this ban request?

Im sorry if you didn't like it. But at least say that is true that the server was already crashed, and people was waiting for the restart (at that evidence we can clearly see people all disconnecting and comments of restarting), while waiting the police/sru force were shooting practice, at targets. And that noone get hurt.

And one more thing, ban for FailRP? I could understand if it was a blacklist from SRU or Guns...

Now you ask, why only blacklist?
My answer: Well besides the server issues and that, i never read a rule that says i cannot shoot in targets at nexus, if i see people shooting at garage, why its fail rp in top of it? I mean, in the conditions we had. Without no civilians and only the police force practicing their aim.
And a ban in my opinion its a bit much, if any punish will be aplied on this, i would clearly accept a blacklist.

I play by the rules, i can't beleive im getting reported for this...
(03-12-2015, 05:32 PM)[FL:RP] Clementio Wrote: Please bro. The server was crashed. Server would restart in 2 minutes. Noone was able to get in.
By the way, it was all the police and sru force (not only me but i only see my name in this BR) shooting at targets, and noone get hurt. Why do this ban request?

Im sorry if you didn't like it. But at least say that is true that the server was already crashed, and people was waiting for the restart (at that evidence we can clearly see people all disconnecting and comments of restarting), while waiting the police/sru force were shooting practice, at targets. And that noone get hurt.

And one more thing, ban for FailRP? I could understand if it was a blacklist from SRU or Guns...

Never said I was asking for a ban. I also agree a blacklist would be suitable, but common sense comes into play. The gamemode had simply crashed and was still partially functional. That is not a reason for you setup some targets and have a shoot. The reason I reported you as you were mostly in charge of the majority of shooting and the targets were your props.
Im at  Ban Request forum section. Your reason is FAILRP. So i guess, yes you asking for a ban.

Yes it was my props, but it was around 10 people failing rp too in this case...

I put 3 targets, after i put the first there was already people shooting at it :|

Anyway, lets wait for a admin, i hope we can solve this passive way Smile
(03-12-2015, 05:48 PM)[FL:RP] Clementio Wrote: Im at  Ban Request forum section. Your reason is FAILRP. So i guess, yes you asking for a ban.
I put 3 targets, after i put the first there was already people shooting at it :|

Technically it's in a Player Report section where you report players for anything they may have done. As far as I can see it you were the most important FailRPer here and if you want to post reports on them also go ahead and use my evidence.

[Image: zW0qZMP.jpg]
I won't report anyone. I dont feel it was reason to report anyone.
I could argue with so many facts. Like:
1 - You only show part of the video, i don't know , i don't remenber if you were part of that too, i don' t know if you did not shoot after end the recording.
2 - In that video it does not show that props are mine.
I just think this BR was unnecessary, But i wont argue, i just wont. People that argue never win so i will just shutup and wait the admin.
(03-12-2015, 06:27 PM)[FL:RP] Clementio Wrote: 1 - You only show part of the video, i don't know , i don't remenber if you were part of that too, i don' t know if you did not shoot after end the recording.

At the top of the video you can see "www.fraps.com" which means I'm only running on a trial which records for about 30 seconds and stops. Logs will prove I did not shoot.

(03-12-2015, 06:27 PM)[FL:RP] Clementio Wrote: 2 - In that video it does not show that props are mine.

Logs can show that they were indeed yours as I have provided accurate timing.

May I remind you that lieing in the courthouse will have it's consequences if you try to do so.

I will no longer be posting unless PROVOKED or required to by an ADMINISTRATOR
(03-12-2015, 06:24 PM)Suarez Wrote:
(03-12-2015, 05:48 PM)[FL:RP] Clementio Wrote: Im at  Ban Request forum section. Your reason is FAILRP. So i guess, yes you asking for a ban.

Technically it's in a Player Report section where you report players for anything they may have done. As far as I can see it you were the most important FailRPer here and if you want to post reports on them also go ahead and use my evidence.

[Image: zW0qZMP.jpg]

(03-12-2015, 06:41 PM)Suarez Wrote:
(03-12-2015, 06:27 PM)[FL:RP] Clementio Wrote: 1 - You only show part of the video, i don't know , i don't remenber if you were part of that too, i don' t know if you did not shoot after end the recording.

At the top of the video you can see "www.fraps.com" which means I'm only running on a trial which records for about 30 seconds and stops. Logs will prove I did not shoot.

(03-12-2015, 06:27 PM)[FL:RP] Clementio Wrote: 2 - In that video it does not show that props are mine.

Logs can show that they were indeed yours as I have provided accurate timing.

May I remind you that lieing in the courthouse will have it's consequences if you try to do so.

I will no longer be posting unless PROVOKED or required to by an ADMINISTRATOR

Bro, i did NOT say and you can check i DID NOT. said you shot. I said i COULD use arguments, admins dont see every shot you do.
I don't know if you shot or not and i DON'T care. i just said i COULD use arguments. I wont use it because im tired of this ban request.
And Yes it was my props. Yes i created the practice shooting range. But i said it at first comment.
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player was found violating rules regarding setting up target props in the nexus lobby and shooting them
Suspension will be applied for a 2 hour blacklist.

[FL] NightFury
Server Administrative Team