Unban Request
Your name: Zendor

Your ban ID: 56366

Banned by: [FL] Beflok

Reason: BRA (56366) - Misusing props to kill players and promoting fail RP to several presidents

Why we should unban you: Sooo. I was hostage in this raid. Then the president was asked to open the door when i was at gun point . He said "Kill them who cares" Then i was asked to open the door becuse i was the owner of the props. I was SRU before. and i had forgot to remove the props. Then i used Clean up all props Without actually thinking that we was standing on my prop. So it was all my fault and i said that in the chat that i didn't think so long when i did that. I felt really angry that i didn't think at all. Then most people in chat said it was okay and they understood. Then i wake up next morning and see my self banned. I was expecting someone to Post a br for my misstake. i have no proof that i made my misstake. But atleast can you get the ban shorter? If he didn't end the video right there you could have seen me apologize to the hole thing and say it was a misstake. I don't know if he left when i said it was a misstake and started posting br or maybe he didn't trust me. i accept if you dont unban me. Anyways i will be more attentive from now on. It just feels bad to banned 4 days for  a misstake.
Kind Regards,
Aptitude
Fearless Donator

[Image: 1b8527feff49f5ae2ffa1203ea9562ad62d97b65.gifv]
Also if you watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1Rkjjuf3ag it takes some time for me to react to the hole thing. It came as a shock to me. i got really scared that people was gonna start being mad at me and post br. Why would i do this on purpuse? i know that i would get banned. Also if you think i did it for the president or something its wrong. the only law he had was "Everything is legal" I asked him even contra was allowed.(against permalaws). Also in the beginng of the video i say "this is my door?" So i think okay then i can do clean all props i totally forgot that even had a door their. So why would i notice the floor?. It all was a misstake and i hope you can accept a misstake even tho i have no proof. But if you watch the video. I do not really react like Yes. it worked. i am more like confused.

I was just trying to make it go faster if i remove the hole prop they can come in faster.And i dont have to press ok on the keypad again And i have been starting using the Clean all props a little more now. So i used it. Even if had pressed z the floor would have dissapeared becuse i spawned it first so it would still be a misstake.
-Zendor
Kind Regards,
Aptitude
Fearless Donator

[Image: 1b8527feff49f5ae2ffa1203ea9562ad62d97b65.gifv]
No it is not ok to build or take away props during a raid(in the exception that it is a prop block/doomforted piece) so first of all I dont believe you for one second. You had any time to delete it but you specifically stood where you knew you would be safe. Right as the raiders were on your props you hit Z. If I have better proof there would be a ban for lying in courthouse.

Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!