Unban [LCS] Source Shift [ASD KING]
My Steam Name - Source Shift. It was [LCS] Source Shift[ASD KING] yesterday, but i changed it.

My Ban ID 2950

Why You Should Unban Me:

Hey guys, as you know i was banned by prop blocking the rebel base, Btw it was my base. I didnt do that, making door with keypad is not a propblock, and making the place look cooler is olso isnt a prob block! am i right?

But if i Really did a prop block, and dont remember.
(just excuse me and i will never do it again.) I was so happy, my bussines was good, everything was good and you banned me in that moment.

thx for listening, hope you unban me
"making the place look cooler"

What you mean with that? Because only fences are allowed to mark of boundaries.

Were keypads on both sides? Did they work? What was the approve time of the keypad?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(08-31-2011, 07:22 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: "making the place look cooler"

What you mean with that? Because only fences are allowed to mark of boundaries.

Were keypads on both sides? Did they work? What was the approve time of the keypad?

(sry for my english) i just placed sofa's, tv's (just props) but I did not block doors with them, everyone liked it. i made a doors so only rebels could pass them. i made a cool place, and you just banned me for that.

and yes keypad was ok.

(08-31-2011, 08:24 AM)vahinator Wrote: and you just banned me for that.

Get your facts right, I'm not the one that banned you.

I like to hear King Guami's story about this, he have seen your base.
(08-31-2011, 09:35 AM)SoulRipper Wrote:
(08-31-2011, 08:24 AM)vahinator Wrote: and you just banned me for that.

Get your facts right, I'm not the one that banned you.

I like to hear King Guami's story about this, he have seen your base.

if thats right, really im sorry about that, this mistake will not be maken again. PLZ unban me. i cant take even a hour without playing on your server, plz. UNBAN Me. I WILL BE VERY GOOD NOW
I got called in by some dude who was like: I can't get out of rebel base and he was a rebel himself, so I tp to him and I get there and I see a blocked door, with no keypad, the keypad obviously was not there.
So I delete the door, and noclip up where I see another block of the small room upstairs at rebel house and that's blocked too and you put your contraband there aswell, which I gave to your teammate.
-Signature removed-
[Image: denied_1.png]