Undeserved Ban.
Your name: Chance Fields

Your ban ID: 49074

Banned by: [FL] Floodify

Reason: Basing in Offices

Involved: No one besides me.

Why we should unban you: I wasn't basing in the offices, I was setting up a shop as a citizen and I was roleplaying as a story-teller. I was putting up contraband and then going downstairs to put up one of my duplicates and then floodify started building on my stuff and then banned me all of the sudden. He didn't even give me any time to explain anything, he just banned me. In the rules, it is not stated anywhere the putting up contraband makes it automatically a "base." If it is not clearly stated in the rules, I do not think that it is necessary for me to be banned for this. I was setting up my shop and setting up contraband inside of my shop. I was roleplaying and if you would like, you can check the logs to see me as a roleplayer and if you have voice logs, check those, too. I had roleplayed with a beatboxer just before my ban. I made a new appeal and deleted my other one because I have a 24 hour ban and the moderator just decided to look at my post and not comment on it any more for some reason. The only reply I got was a quote of number 7 in base rules, but it still does not state ANYWHERE that putting up contraband automatically makes the building a base. So I fail to see where I have broken any rules whatsoever. Please consider this ban request, as I don't think it was deserved at all. Nobody was RDMed or anything, and I wasn't breaking any rules stated in the F1 menu rules. If I continue to keep this ban, I would like to request for the rules to be changed to state clearly that contraband = basing.
Why did you delete your previous unbanrequest?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(05-26-2014, 11:13 AM)Enzyme Wrote: Why did you delete your previous unbanrequest?

Because I was monitoring the whole time and I noticed that after my last comment, Floodify and a few other mods were watching the thread but then left it and didn't comment any more. The thread wasn't moved to approved or anything so I don't know what anyone was doing, but they pretty much ignored everything and I felt like I should repost the ban request since I wasn't really given answers. There was nothing in the unban request rules stating that it's not allowed, and I assumed I could do so since the post wasn't moved to "approved" or "denied."

Also, as a recap of what was said, rule 7 of the base rules was mentioned, but there was nothing that stated that putting down contraband = basing. I was setting up shop as a story-teller, and I was almost done setting up my contraband. It was an honest mistake if that's true that contraband=basing, but it's never specified anywhere. I'd like to get back to playing as soon as possible.
Despite the countless amount of admins I have seen review this thread, not a single one has commented on it. I feel as though I have been ignored and that is not what I think the community should be about. I would still like an explanation as to why I was banned when it is not stated anywhere that having contraband makes your shop automatically a base. Thank you.
You are incorrect when you say that "not a single one has commented on it".

I have commented on it to you, and there's also comments on this thread which you can't see, but are only visible for admins.

Be patient.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(05-26-2014, 07:27 PM)Enzyme Wrote: You are incorrect when you say that "not a single one has commented on it".

I have commented on it to you, and there's also comments on this thread which you can't see, but are only visible for admins.

Be patient.

Yes, sir. I'm sorry.
When you are placing down Contraband it automatically turns to aggressiveRP due to the very illegal nature of it. I can see your effort to use it for RP, however it is still illegal (by perma laws) thus if you put it down you are basing. With the amount of bans and experience you have (dating back to 2013) you should know this very well.

_________

Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player Chance Fields will stand as issued.

[FL] Floodify
Server Administrative Team
Kind Regards,
Floodify