BR on 2 persons
Video 
Name of player: [VO] Fps zigor [SWE] and Commanderbro:

SteamID: [VO] Fps zigor [SWE]: STEAM_0:0:59703883
Commanderbro:
STEAM_0:0:45312540

Time in GMT: About 16.00 (Danish time)

Server: v33x

Summary: I was waiting for my contra to be done, when [VO] Fps zigor [SWE] came and tryed to random raid me.
I told him not to, and at first he didn't.
But then he used third person to see through the door and shoot me.
Then he called his friends.
One cop(Commanderbro) and another guy i dont know.
Commanderbro was a cop, so thats a BIG failrp..
Its not the first time [VO] Fps zigor [SWE] is a jerk on the server..as seen in OOC in the video, 1 guy are making a BR, and another guy got killed by his MP5(that killed me too), just to show that its not only random raiding that hes doing. But thats not what my BR is about.
Commanderbro random warranted me, there was no rules about blocked windows at the moment.

He also said " Many people threaden me with Ban Request but i dont fucking care" (something like that, look in the video).

Evidence(might not be live yet):: http://youtu.be/vdrNvtY786U
Exclamation 
[VO] Fps zigor [SWE] random tranqulized me then RDM me in Villas for no reason and broke fearrp Also in villas.
This guy is a total troll and he have to be banned.

(If video is not available yet , It Will be in a moment)

Everything on the recording is happening like 15-20 minutes before they raided frede.

In the video you can see when he Randomly tranqulized me and then killed.
After respawning i went back to villas with gun pointed at him and I asked to leave (I could just shoot him in the first place but that would be breaking NLR) and then he started to run (Fear rp) and pulled a gun from no where .

Please... Because of guys like him I don't Want to live in Evocity anymore.
I have nothing on CommanderBro except a short story.

Long time ago CommanderBro was raided by SRU for covered windows or something like that. And when i say long time ago i mean 30 minutes before this events. However Contraband inside was prop blocked so they used chers to get inside. Commander escaped and changed his job to police officer after saying on OOC
"So i can raid without warrant" (don't have screen shot but admins can check logs)
End of story.

BTW: frede0078 use evocity_v33x material fix from work shop Smile
BTW#2: frede0078 Use Action for capturing games. it can make Compressed MP4 movie files that have 70mb for 1 minute (1920x1080) and not 1 gb like Avi files from fraps Smile)
(03-10-2014, 05:22 PM)Xbit123 Wrote: [VO] Fps zigor [SWE] random tranqulized me then RDM me in Villas for no reason and broke fearrp Also in villas.
This guy is a total troll and he have to be banned.

(If video is not available yet , It Will be in a moment)

Everything on the recording is happening like 15-20 minutes before they raided frede.

In the video you can see when he Randomly tranqulized me and then killed.
After respawning i went back to villas with gun pointed at him and I asked to leave (I could just shoot him in the first place but that would be breaking NLR) and then he started to run (Fear rp) and pulled a gun from no where .

Please... Because of guys like him I don't Want to live in Evocity anymore.
I have nothing on CommanderBro except a short story.

Long time ago CommanderBro was raided by SRU for covered windows or something like that. And when i say long time ago i mean 30 minutes before this events. However Contraband inside was prop blocked so they used chers to get inside. Commander escaped and changed his job to police officer after saying on OOC
"So i can raid without warrant" (don't have screen shot but admins can check logs)
End of story.

BTW: frede0078 use evocity_v33x material fix from work shop Smile
BTW#2: frede0078 Use Action for capturing games. it can make Compressed MP4 movie files that have 70mb for 1 minute (1920x1080) and not 1 gb like Avi files from fraps Smile)

1: i dont know what that means Tounge
2: thx
ReFresh of threat.
Approved.

User already permanently banned.