Banned for NLR, mafia got ak i got a usp and i got banned for NLR aahahahaha
Your name: Papas

Your ban ID: 43075

Banned by: [FL] Drogas

Reason: Only 2 cops, and 5 corleons making whatever they want, i went with my usp (a stupid pistol of a cop) and they had ak, tranqs, mp5, famas, etc etc, i died, i come again, helping other SRU... got banned for NLR , looooool you serious? so i will not be a cop anymore, i can't do anything with 1 life, and a usp loool okay nice rules

Involved: Mafia and some cops

Why we should unban you: Why you should unban? Maybe because i was the only one trying to help.. but i get banned for help, no problem, no cop anymore, i will be mafia and kill everyone with AK's next time and you cant do anything , lol
Fill out the template properly not with your own interpretation.

Also, how is the type of weapon you have linked to NLR? Do you even know what NLR means?
NLR means go back to the place i died, i just back because i was the only police against mafia... if i die and dont comeback, mafia did EVERYTHING they want
(01-18-2014, 06:13 PM)LPapas Wrote: NLR means go back to the place i died, i just back because i was the only police against mafia... if i die and dont comeback, mafia did EVERYTHING they want

So you broke NLR.

Denied, user failed to properly use template and admitted to breaking the rules.