Fake(cut) and lied record on me.and rdm on me.
Your name:IceFox

Your ban ID:33435

Banned by: Aviator - friend of waterkill

Reason: I prop pushed..

Involved: vuskk,Waterkill,Me

Why we should unban you:
First of all,they were my friends,my friend car was stuck on the ground as a bug,both cars,the red and blue.
If you look closely you will see that i tried to realese it.
And because waterkill have fighted me at the same time i tried to realese my other friend car he came and rdmed me!!!!
look closely on the video on the red car.
Also if you hear the video you can see that its my voice!
evidence:
https://soundcloud.com/user376337417/evidence
sorry for speaking like an idiot and not to know very well english... Sad

yea so now you can understand that i was their friend on the time of the record and i helped them because they asked and waterkill evan killed me on rdm!!!
So they asked me to and you can evan see that the video is cutted and you cant see them proppushing their own car too!!!
Pay attention that i helped them because they asked and their car stucked.
you can ask the israeli admin what i said so you can understand that i only done what they asked!

aviator,because i know you are a friend of waterkill please let another admin to review this UNBR.

IceFox.
It is blatant to accuss an administrator of being a friend of the person who reported you. You may not lie in courthouse cases either, so I suggest you get rid of it.
You want another admin to review it? Here.

You broke rules and smashed cars, I don't care if they asked you to. Also, don't go around accusing administrators of being biased, he was simply dealing with a ban request.

Denied.