Bad Textures
Hey i was wondering if anyone is having the same problems as me, recently i noticed that the table and torture chair in the v2d nexus jail has turned into error signs, paramedics med kit is a pink and black texture. The whole waterfall rocky thingy in v33x nexus lobby turned to pink and black textures, the grass on the sides of the roads in v33x turned pink and black texture as well. I have the material fix pack, hl ep 1, hl ep2 and css. And the tommy gun is invisible to me as well.
(05-22-2013, 07:54 AM)Ne0ster Wrote: Hey i was wondering if anyone is having the same problems as me, recently i noticed that the table and torture chair in the v2d nexus jail has turned into error signs, paramedics med kit is a pink and black texture. The whole waterfall rocky thingy in v33x nexus lobby turned to pink and black textures, the grass on the sides of the roads in v33x turned pink and black texture as well. I have the material fix pack, hl ep 1, hl ep2 and css. And the tommy gun is invisible to me as well.

I have had the same problems as well, even have all the packs for the maps.
I have a similar problem as well, ,the med kit is purple and black and all the images for the market items are gone.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
Only problem i have is tommy gun = invisible
I hope we can get fix/advise with this.
The cliff/lake on v2p looks like an acid trip.
You probably have to steampipe your games:

Right click them, go to properties and click on View Integrity of Game cache.

Do that on the Half life games and on CSS.
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Flame's post:
  • dig
I cheked Steam Workshop, and someones uploaded textures packs, from HL2:EP2, that contain the relevant textures for EvoCity v33x

I do have both Episodes installed, as well as the base game, and CS:S. Was still having these problems. Installing these addons didn't fix all the issues, but it made a significant difference. Still missing water, which I think its maybe a GMod13 issue.

Give it a try, worked for me.
Having the same problem. Installed all content packs, (Even extra materials) and installed Hl2 - 1 +2 again and it still doesn't work?
A more fitting signature.