i have been more serius after 5 months plz ..
Your name: MightyOne

Your ban ID:20103
Banned by: Mr.Admin.Adam

Reason:Multi Random DeathMatch

Involved: Me and only me

[b]Why we should unban you:[/b

Dear Admins,

I am writting this type of unban request to ask u if u could possible unban me .
I know that i have done many mistakes during my gameplay on your server
but i am now enough serius after 5 months to play again in my favourite (rp) server.
My Friend and i are always talking about how much we want to rejoin fearless . So i am asking u for last time if u could unban me .Although that my ban list is full of bans i think i deserve i last chance ( if u believe it too )

With Plesure,
MightyOne
Your ban reason: Mass RDM, killing everyone in sighty. No RP. Extended due to priors.

That was your 11th ban. I am against an unban because the priors are serious and you have shown almost no effort in your unban request.
"i have been more serius after 5 months plz .."

The title pretty much sums up the effort put into this appeal. I don't need to explain what you did, you know yourself. I see no reason to unban you at this moment in time though I will give you a warning that you best listen to if you want to stay here at Fearless. Find yourself some regard for the rules before it is too late. You've had 11 bans, many of them related to aggressively breaking rules. Unless you change your ways, your next ban will be permanent. We don't have time for people like you to ruin the experience of others; you best change and enjoy what Fearless has to offer or face never returning.

Appeal denied.

[FL] Adman
Server Administrative Team