Re-Building my dignity.
Shocked 
Well, over the year or so I have played on the fearless servers an took part in the community I have aquired things I am not proud of. Bans. I have a total of 5 bans. Mostly failrp. I have these bans because I was careless and frankly was new to rp and didn't quite understand. I may have done this before but since my last ban I have been on the servers helping new players not make the same mistake I did. I've been avoiding the bad and rping with the good. I want to just forget the past and hope that everyone will look at me as a new person not just a mingy noob. Fearless has also changed my life in a dramatic way for the better, it has taught me to explore possibilities, imagine greater things. But best of all, think through my actions, think of what could go wrong if I do something. I also am very excited to reach 200 hours! I am also actively cheering in my buddy DRFASTDOOM to become mod! He is a great friend, a great rper an most of all, a great person to be around. I'm rambling so back to the topic. I want to start. Be the new person, someone who is fun to be around! One wish I have is that people will actually come to my rps Sad. But still! It's great to be back ontop of my life again! See all your beautiful faces on the server Cheese
You don't need to be ashamed of yourself. I have seven bans and all of them except one are RDM related. When I look back to the past, I will consider myself as a minge.
(04-29-2013, 01:43 PM)Chr!lLez Wrote: You don't need to be ashamed of yourself. I have seven bans and all of them except one are RDM related. When I look back to the past, I will consider myself as a minge.

Well glad to see someone feels the same way