Unban Request on Psychopathic
Your name: Psychopathic

Your ban ID: 26934

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: Randomly robbing and FailRPed it very well a passive RP

Involved: Narcotic, some other guy in their passive RP and me.

Why we should unban you:
I was rebel leader, and we had our meeting place in Apartments. I see some guy basing in the last door on top floor apartments, and i ask him to leave. He does. A little while after this, i exit the apartments building, and the guy is standing outside. I say to him "I thought i told you to get out of my sight?", and he says "Dont threaten me." I pulled out my m4, and sighted on him, and said "What did you say" And he ran into Narcotics and his "restaurant" (i think), and i ran in there and yelled "Dont ever mess with me!". Then Narcotic pulled out a tommygun and started shooting at me. I ran back to the apartments, and thought he would come. He eventually came in, and i shot him.

I think i misunderstood when Narcotic asked me: "Btw, what was the reason for robbing us?" I just said "Robbing?" Because i didnt take anything from anyone. So i think this is a big misunderstanding.
Cause pulling a gun out in a passive RP with no RP at all, telling people to get down is not a robbery. When I step aside (wasn't gunpointed or controlled), to pull out my gun, to defend myself without firing, just to make you leave so I could continue my nice RP, you decided to start blowing my face off.

You have prior bans that clearly show you can't follow server rules.

Denied.