Unfair Ban Appeal Dismissal
Exclamation 
Since this thread was locked before I could get the chance to give any kind of explanation, I need to 'up the ante' by appealing to other admins to look at this case:

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=26754

I really don't like making waves or rattling cages, but I believe that in this case that I have to, due to the nature of what has happened. I would like another couple of admins to re-examine this ban appeal, as I believe it has been unfairly dismissed after I was not given opportunity by Beflok to fully answer the reasons of my initial ban (due to the thread being closed before I could even answer for the ban reasons against me). I believe in this case that Beflok (despite some consultation with another admin) has acted as judge, jury, and executioner not only in the initial ban, but that he was also able to rule on the appeal in the same case. In light of this, I respectfully ask that Beflok be left out of this process for the time being, and another new set of admins handle it.

Now to answer the comments in the thread by Beflok, no, the thread is not a joke. And no, I am not a liar either, and I strongly resent being called one. If you give me the chance to explain my actions by reviewing the whole picture, then I believe that I will at least be partially absolved in this case of 'prop spam'. I agree that server logs do not lie, but they also don't tell the full story either.

Now to my reply: After being told about the fountains, I remember what the spawned fountains were for. It seemed so utterly insignificant at the time that I forgot about it. The lift in the Nexus was bugged, so the server had to be reset a fair few times to try to resolve it (check the server logs). However, the problem kept reappearing after each server reset. In the meantime there were a group of us in the lift shaft that were attempting to get it unstuck, by either pushing the button in the lift itself or jimmying it down with large props to the ground floor. The skulls were for an RP at a different time, while the larger props were unrelated, they were to try and unjam the lift. If you check the logs, there were a whole number and variety of different props spawned for this very purpose, by a variety of people, including vehicle seats to get people up into the lift.

I realize that failed ban appeals must wait a week before a new ban appeal is made, but I believe that in this case there is an exception in light of this evidence, even if it meant reopening the initial appeal.

I love playing on this server, and I have had a lot of good times with a variety of different people, and I would not jeopardise it by doing something as senseless as prop spam.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.
You do realize that by trying to unjam the lift you basically lagged the server, right?
I will not be out of this picture. I pulled the ban I am staying in it.

Spamming 30 skulls in the matter of about 3-4 seconds is not an RP. When I see that in logs along with multiple fountains I determined it to be either a dupe or just spam. I consulted with a SA about the case and he said to go ahead.

I dont know what you dont get about this. But all I know is you should take responsibility for your actions and stop trying to justify your prop spam.

Closed unless a staff member also wants to comment on subject.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!