Unban Request - Spud
(POSTING THIS FOR SPUD)

Your name: (Steam friends name) Spud - I am Spud

Your ban ID: 21925

Banned by:[FL] Grub

Reason: Mass RDM, Propclimbing to roofs and shooting people (MTL)

Involved: Tyki Mikk

Why we should unban you:

I should be unbanned because the ban I was given had no proper evidence for most of the reasons.

Flaw 1: If you are referring to the incident with Biowulf, Private Toast and Zzzzap, I was no part of it. Adman banned me as soon as he joined but after speaking with him and him checking the logs I was proven innocent, and the evidence given by Rayokan only showed me being killed by them.

Flaw 2: Logs will prove no props being spawned by either me or Tykki Mikk, we were on that rooftop via BMW, we drove up a hill full speed and it landed us on the roof. We were enjoying the veiw for a minute when Tykki Mikk was shot from the ground by a guy with an AK 47, therefore eliminating my chances of getting down in the car, and I didn't want to jump fearing I may die.

Flaw 3: Now, this is where Grub really fucked up, I was the President, therefore unable to even equip a gun to shoot at people, and Tykki Mikk didn't equip a gun at any point, and if he had I would have know because he was killed and it would of dropped.

I would like to see Grubs evidence for me shooting people and propclimbing, but I'm sure the logs will prove me innocent.

I would also like Grubs failure to collect evidence before dealing a PERMANENT ban to be reviewed by a Supervising Admin, for I believe it is a mistake that should never happen.
nice
Case pending investigation.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Dearly Sorry I had other things to tend to.

Flaw 1: If you are referring to the incident with Biowulf, Private Toast and Zzzzap, I was no part of it. Adman banned me as soon as he joined but after speaking with him and him checking the logs I was proven innocent, and the evidence given by Rayokan only showed me being killed by them.

Logs prove otherwise. You set your Steam name to - - (STEAM_0:0:31381619) as soon as you came back from Dinner. Another point is that you set your name to none and as well as everything else. On that note I'd like to also bring fourth that BEFORE you changed names, you equipped (2) Two boxes of rifle ammo and (1) One M4A1. Exactly after you run over someone with a BMW (Sparkles (STEAM_0:0:51170610)), your name changes to - -. Then 2minutes 5 seconds later you kill =[RT]= digitaltomato. After that the the onslaught begins. 37seconds later you kill DubpleRW with that trust M4 of yours. 1 minute 13 seconds later you get shot down by a cop which is then blasted 13seconds later by your friends. I find it odd if you weren't part of the crew, why take the precautions to hide your name and more?

Flaw 2: Logs will prove no props being spawned by either me or Tykki Mikk, we were on that rooftop via BMW, we drove up a hill full speed and it landed us on the roof. We were enjoying the veiw for a minute when Tykki Mikk was shot from the ground by a guy with an AK 47, therefore eliminating my chances of getting down in the car, and I didn't jump fearing I may die.

You would have to purposely turbo to get onto that roof. Furthermore, It is quite funny as you were getting raided you drove on top of the roof. You said: "/broadcast Why does thou fire upon the president of estonia?"
"Tyki said: /pm ousmn it was me on spud on top of MLT he drove up"
So currently, you drove up on top of the roof to avoid getting captured by the raiders. Enjoying the view is a very nice cover up. You only ramped up there to avoid a RP situation. You were even laughing hysterically. On that note, I'd also like to point out that you disconnected to avoid them as well. Following that I'd like to point out that Tyki was a Corleone member.

Tyki ~(STEAM_0:1:43859310) said: /pm spud u still up there xD?
-15seconds go by
Spud disconnects. Logs prove you didn't die.

Flaw 3: Now, this is where Grub really fucked up, I was the President, therefore unable to even equip a gun to shoot at people, and Tykki Mikk didn't equip a gun at any point, and if he had I would have know because he was killed and it would of dropped.

Fair enough, Would you rather I change the ban to,
~Intentionally ramping to roof To avoid RP situation
~Staying up there as president to not be shot
~Disconnecting to avoid RP situation
~Mass RDM
~FailRP
~Usage of words not tolerated here/Trolling

Following up on the FailRP,
said: /broadcast swaggety swah swag swag
said: /broadcast I am the first black president of estonia
said: /broadcast Laws are as follows: Legal: Public masturbation, dancing, WEED BRAH, and fisting. Illegal: Being racist.

Simply the day before,
(STEAM_0:0:31381619) said: /y lel fgts
said: // lel I have 7 pr0 4 l1f3
said: // i am pro contra whore lel ~ Advertising Contraband
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=120585791
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=120585890

I would also like Grubs failure to collect evidence before dealing a PERMANENT ban to be reviewed by a Supervising Admin, for I believe it is a mistake that should never happen.

Use your words wisely.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Quote:Fair enough, Would you rather I change the ban to,
~Intentionally ramping to roof To avoid RP situation
~Staying up there as president to not be shot
~Disconnecting to avoid RP situation
~Mass RDM
~FailRP
~Usage of words not tolerated here/Trolling
To be honest, no.

Because once again you are wrong. Your evidence against me for the Mass RDM case is insufficient. If you want to know the full story then fine.

Me and Prune had been on the server and TeamSpeak for a few hours, we thought about doing a bit of Spy RP so we got rid of out IG names and descriptions, but toward the end we realised we were too lazy, so we just did what we wanted.

Then Biowulf joined the TeamSpeak telling me and Prune what he was planning to do with Zzzap and Private Toast we said "Well thats stupid you shouldn't burn bridges" but he seemed pretty content with what he was going to do, so I equipped an M4 and said "Fine I'll stop you" I got rid of my name thinking they would confuse me with them, but then that failed because they wore gasmasks and I could not.

So then I just tried shooting at them when they were gunning everyone down in the street but failed, then a cop started shooting at me so I killed him, then I was killed by the cop you showed in the logs. Then after respawning they killed me, and again on my next life, then we were all banned. After speaking with Adman the banning admin though he said "Okay, logs prove your good. I'll remove your ban in a minute." he then urged me not to do what they did.

Also you are don't need to include the Usage of words not tolerated here/Trolling because I have a separate ban for that.
Now onto the rooftop subject, I'll give you the story from when I first became president: I made those stupid broadcasts first then said to the HSS "Let's go for a walk" we then walked outside and the HSS spawned his Mustang. We drove around for a few minutes then I remembered I had left my BMW at the lake so I asked him to drive there, which he didn't so I got out and walked there, he then followed.

When I got to the lake I discovered, as usual, my BMW had been stolen, so I walked over to Tyki Mikk who was fishing and we spoke about having BWM's and how they always get stolen, then I told him how we could get onto the roof so he said sure, then I got in his BMW and drove us up the roof. While on the roof we noticed a badly built base where they were prop pushing cars around, I believe I may have taken a screenshot or two, but anyway, the people in the base then started having a mini gun fight with some others, we hid behind the big AC units on the roof but Tyki Mikk was shot, then I was really stuck and being shot at by the AK guy, then eventually I used a Medkit and moved further away from their base then a police officer began shooting me so I decided I had to jump down or I was going to be shot by a cop, I used another medkit then jumped leaving me with about 20hp.

I proceeded to then run up to the cop yelling "It's me you piece of shit" or something like that, when Rayokan came over and said "I'm recording, care to say how you got up there" I said "BMW" he said sure and walked off. I was then left there with the cop who eventually walked away, I then walked around a bit then disconnected.
I never once said I died and, if I was being raided, I had no clue because I was walking around town for some 10-15 minutes. And when I disconnected there was nothing going on so I really don't see how that is disconnecting to avoid an RP situation.
So, you can give me a ban for:
~ Intentionally ramping to roof
~ FailRP
But thats it.

EDIT: Oh yea, And all you people liking Grubs post, I doubt you have any involvment in this so you're just kinda sucking his dick lol.
nice
With that attitude you can stay banned, most of your statements contradicted eachother, therefore showing how much you can lie. Reapply in 2 months.

Unban request denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.