Brummen
Thread Title: Brummen

Name of player: Brummen

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:17171688

Time in GMT: About 11:37 PM

Server: v33x

Summary: So he was contrabasing in the hospital of v33x, the police called me to help out. So we handcuffed him and waited for an arrest warrant (we already had a search warrant so its not random raiding), there were 2 cops staying there to arrest him when the president gives the warrant. So as I was driving away back to the nexus, this happens...

Evidence: [Image: LehwS.jpg]

As you can see, just as the arrest warrant was placed, he disconnected and rejoined.
Listen up, I said i was going to surrender to them, but they kept tazing me. And that making me laggy. And i was going to say to him i could stay still, but that officer only tazed me, (as you see in chat, it was Eugene Wenecelas) And the president did never respond to the Arrest warrant, so i got tired for beeing there tazed. So i reconnected and said i could take the arrest, but the president still dont accepted it.
Approved. Brummen
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub