Un-Bann Jack Middleton
[b]Your name: Jack Middleton

[b]Your ban: RDM

[b]Banned by: Jamie

[b]Reason: RDM and Floating props

[b]Involved: im not sure the names but the hole police force.

[b]Reason why i should be unbanned:
I am writing this request as an outraged officer as the evidence that was given was not all in there.

it all started when i was asked by the president to make a tole booth to stop speeders and i agreed, i began to make the booth and i got lots of greef from the passing by cars which in a way dose not really bother me but i began to get worse, once i made my booth i had the hole force helping me keep it together and i was trying to keep all people out of the booth (as it is classed a trespassing) the guy that got me banned is the guy that that given me the most the greef by constantly walking into the booth and opened the door, someone that got passed the door was speeding and ran over an officer, it got to the point were me and the force had given him numberless and of warning and i was told by the president, that of anyone trespasses, i was told to kill him straight away
please unban me as it was an unfair bann.
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
[16:50:26] Adam: i was there by the fading door we told him he was trespassing and we said you have 10 seconds to leave and stop harrasing us and guessing the code so he left come back about 5 mins later
jumped on the roof also he ran back tried to press the button
(11-05-2012, 05:29 PM)Jack middleton Wrote: i was told to kill him straight away

Killing on sight is not allowed...
Is it me who got you banned? If so, I only unstucked a rebel who was stuck in your barrier, I never griefed. I was too busy filming minges and RDMers to make banrequests.
no i didnt kill him straight away i was asked him a number of times and given him warnings and he kept on coming back
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
So you shot him instead of arresting him?...
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player will stand as issued.
Please note, No response in 24 hours. Case closed.

[FL] Jamie
Server Administrative Team