Ban Request JohnMccLane - Threatening My IP
[FL:RP] FR Generation20®

STEAM_0:1:37218289

[Image: D44BCDEFEE37C242D1CF0F6B809414EF9BE41C17]

Sent me a message telling me i'm g*y? And threatening my IP.

Was just playing some Arma II - DayZ, and JohnMccLane decided to send me this. :/
Hello Everyone who is reading that,

So i was nicely on my Youtube Channel, and i check my new video about Umbrella Corporation and i saw that :

New Comment but Deleted by his one writer
[Image: dwm2012061013271681.jpg]

So i go to my Email for check who posted this, i open the Email and i see:
[Image: dwm2012061013082769.jpg]

Then, i open the channel of the guy and i see the Avatar of Earl, i compared this to his profile of Steam:
[Image: dwm2012061013101365.jpg]

He is harassing me from a long time, so for show him that was him who posted the comment, i said him too "gay too". I never insulted him, this was a wink for show him, that HE POSTED IT !!
He is disliking my videos on Youtube, and its annoying me !
About the IP, it is impossible on youtube, it was for warn him to no do it again or i post Ban Request. As i see, he didn't put the other part of conversation, he hide the proof ! I'm not a hacker, i'm just a kid of 16yo.
Earl, i have nothing else to say, you got auto-owned, you harassed me, and now admins will see that !
And Your OOC life as nothing to see with Fearless !
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
(06-10-2012, 05:25 PM)John McLane Wrote: Screenshots are coming, i didn't say that you're "gay".

So what If I posted a comment that you didn't like on your video? That's no reason for you to threaten my IP.

I can post whatever I want on youtube video's. It wasn't harrassment either. Harassment is a repeated offensive of insult's, I wouldn't even consider this harassment, seeing as I never posted anything else ANYWHERE. GL doing with my IP btw.
Steam chats has nothing to do with Fearless. and so are YouTube. Our rules only count on Fearless Community. Your friends can call you whatever he wants on Steam, it's may not a good idea, for him. I can give you some advice; delete him as friend if you want.

Ban request denied, since this has nothing to do with Fearless.