President issues
I feel as if when the presidents are in dictatorship, it goes against rules (but it doesn't) and they make bullshit rules up.

Today I had been on whilst these two stupidest rules were being made:

1. No driving cars in the city.
2. Unemployed are banned from the city.
3. Taxes are at 30$

Firstly, this seems like total abuse. He said the taxes were due to criminal activity. But there is no evidence to support it. It's like he metagamed.

So, in my opinion, I think dictatorship as a president should be against the general rules.
To be honest, if you dont like it kill him,

You have all rights for it if you are the one getting damaged by his rules.
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
It's not against the rules, and in my opinion its good RP. Gives the police something to do besides walk around trying to get in peoples homes.
Yeah I was an SS during that presidents 'rule'. Didn't like him one bit. With outrageous laws like that he is just asking to be raided.
There are no direct rules against those laws, the 1st one is quite alright actually, banning unemployed people is ridiculous and yeah, those problems with presidents doing senseless laws mostly solve themself when people raid them.
Dare to think!
are there dictatorships in real life? Yes, So it is RP
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
I <3 ditatorship Rp it gives reasons for rebels to be rebels but the cars in city part prity stupid since garagre and fuel is in the city :>