Unban request - Zephy
Your name: (Zephy)

Your SteamID: (STEAM_0:1:79239276)

Your ban ID: (57878)

Banned by: (Console)

Reason: (Hacks)

Involved: (n/a)

Why we should unban you: (It has been over a year, I have made multiple unban requests, I spent alot of money on this server. I do not know how many times I have to say this but I was using a lua code in my own server, I didn't take it off when I joined Fearless and the anticheat picked it up as a hack. There is nothing more to it. Other than I tried to log in with another account and that got banned, I thought I was wrongly banned but I guess not? I didn't purposely try to hack in the server, I just forgot to turn it off before joining. I hope whoever reads this, takes time and makes a considerable decision. I am sorry for the inconvience. )
So you accidentally had things you shouldn't have turnt on, okay everyone makes a mistake, but can you explain exactly what lua code you used?

You also double accounted which now makes it not one major rule, but two. Explain in more detail the whole situation please, if you can.

Falc,
Fearless Administrator.
(06-16-2016, 06:34 PM)Falcao Wrote: So you accidentally had things you shouldn't have turnt on, okay everyone makes a mistake, but can you explain exactly what lua code you used?

You also double accounted which now makes it not one major rule, but two. Explain in more detail the whole situation please, if you can.

Falc,
Fearless Administrator.

Well, to start off, I didn't know I had the lua scripts on until I realised after I was banned on my second account after I read up and asked a few friends about it. I was using Lenny's Scrpts on my own server with some friends, lenny's script gives you an advantage, it is made for DarkRP. So I was using them and I had them binded to "key- "?" and I went to ask a question OOC and as soon as I press ? I was banned, I binded that key to activate the scripts but I forgot to disable them in the console before I had joined the server. I have no reason the be hacking anyway, if I needed money, I would donate, and I loved RP so I did not need to make myself any better than anyone else.
Alright, so the hacks are questionable and we have to take your word to trust you for that, which may take a while to research this case more.

What about the double accounting, you thought you'd get away with it? Because it was a pretty silly thing to do, it's made your chances to be unbanned more slim than they were.

Falc,
Fearless Administrator.
(06-16-2016, 09:55 PM)Falcao Wrote: Alright, so the hacks are questionable and we have to take your word to trust you for that, which may take a while to research this case more.

What about the double accounting, you thought you'd get away with it? Because it was a pretty silly thing to do, it's made your chances to be unbanned more slim than they were.

Falc,
Fearless Administrator.

Like I said in the last reply, I had no idea it was hacks I was banned for until my friends told me after I got banned on my 2nd account, so I never tried to get away with anything, I thought it was a false ban, and at the time I didn't think to go on the forums I was panicking, just thinking "omg what did I do" so i had tried to go on my second account the ask in OOC what happen to my other account. But then I checked the forums after I got banned on my 2nd account and that is where I realised I was banned for hacks and then my friends told me about the double accounting ban, I never tried to get away with double accounting, honestly.
Right, after discussion with some staff members and going through the situation again, the conclusion is this shall be denied.

It's your responsibility if you had hacks left on, then you went out of your way to double account to avoid that which resulted in you being perm'd again, so currently we feel you should wait some more time.

Denied.

Falc,
Fearless Administrator.