Unban Duke
Your name: [Fl:RP][=Elite=]DankNukem

Your SteamID: 0:0:76958346

Your ban ID: 71794

Banned by: [Fl:M]The Raccoon

Reason: FearRP

Involved: me and the raccon and another officer and [FL:RP]Ceddybuyi and a sru

Why we should unban you: So i was in jail and was with another prisoner and he was stuck so we called staff and they fixed it and then a sru came to us and said slaves and we where black (black people where disrespected) and we death threathnd him and then he left so there was only me and the other prisoner (ceddybuyi) and a officer so he randomly opens our door and i whent out and he was like new to the server so he took up his tazer and tazed me instead of pointing gun at me so i would listen but he didnt so heres where raccon came in he pointed gun and said go in and i where singing and didnt hear him say go in go in now and then he picked me up and wrote and i was like no wait give me one more chance and he just straight up banned me when i said that.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:76958346&b=1]
Nexus alarm was on.
I came down to the cells and found you outside of your cell.
Told you several times to get back into the cell when under gunpoint.
You kept refusing going back into the cell and replying "No I want to tell a joke!"
After refusing to follow the orders several times under gunpoint, I took action towards you breaking the rule of FearRP.

Breakage of rule #2.1
ok i know your right but but i said when you where going to ban me i said "ok please give me another chance"
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:76958346&b=1]
Unban request reviewed and denied.

User admitted that the moderator was right in the case, and thus also admitting to breaking FearRP.

[FL] SnowredWolf
Server Administrator