Unban Request - Kerbal
Unban Request

Your name: Kerbal

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:71438206

Your ban ID: 71409

Banned by: FL Hitman

Reason: BRA (70952) - Random Tranq/Hostage, 11th ban, Last Chance.

Involved: JoeJoeBinks , Josh Z, Dreebot

Why we should unban you: I agree with the ban, however when I saw it was a six month ban, ive got to admit thats rather extreme. Ill tell you my reasons why:

1. I got told to tranq someone as they said they were a threat so I did.
2. I didn't actually hostage the person, I just tranqed them.

I dont think I should be un banned however I do belive my punishment is rather extreme. My brother Chocbar98 also know as Supra was on his 10th ban until he through a molotov at a passive rp store while he was a chef, he got banned for 3 months as he broke the rules and he was on his 11th ban. I believe the actions I caused where minor compared to his actions. However this was before all the bans were wiped. So it would be nice if you could lower my ban timer as I do belive my punishment is rather harsh compared to my brothers old ban.

Yours Faithfully
Kerbal
[Image: gBQQfUz.png]
Drop us a cheeky +REP, cheers (also know as Paddington Bear / Kerbal)
-Involved-

I do believe the ban was not needed for this length of time. First of all people can get away with up to 15 Warnings and not be banned and I've been told these are for "Minor" things. But then comparing with some people and Kerbal it is literally the same with some bans. So I think it should be removed/reduced to a much shorter period of time.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
You were told to tranq someone and you did.

Based off the evidence provided in the case there was no reason whatsoever to tranq them. At first in the BR it was said they were a "threat" but then they had no weapons out. You tranqed them and got punished for it.

As for the ban length, you are on your 11th ban. I decided to give you a 6 month and a last chance which throughout Fearless history, it's been fairly standard procedure. I think the ban length is justified as well as the last chance. Conclusions are made on a case by case basis.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
-Involved-
May I quickly say that I believe this ban is un-fair due to Kerbal being ordered to do so.
They guy who told us to get him hostaged was not ban neither his name mentioned he said that they had guns out and were threating and saying that they were raiding us
(05-27-2016, 05:26 PM)JoshZ Wrote: -Involved-
May I quickly say that I believe this ban is un-fair due to Kerbal being ordered to do so.
They guy who told us to get him hostaged was not ban neither his name mentioned he said that they had guns out and were threating and saying that they were raiding us

From what I understand of the situation, the guy giving orders was you JoshZ.

Following orders or not, it is his responsibility to make sure he is operating within the rules. From both you and Joe Joe being actively involved in the situation, you were both issued a punishment. Kerbal's situation is different as this is his 11th ban, hence it was deemed appropriate to issue a lengthy ban and last chance.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
(05-27-2016, 07:50 PM)Hitman Wrote:
(05-27-2016, 05:26 PM)JoshZ Wrote: -Involved-

From what I understand of the situation, the guy giving orders was you JoshZ.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

JoshZ was not the one giving the orders as Joe and JoshZ have told me that Wolfy a player we were basing with told us they were raiding and take the shot, the information was past down towards me and I was told to tranq them. All I was doing is following orders.

I hope you understand.
Kerbal
[Image: gBQQfUz.png]
Drop us a cheeky +REP, cheers (also know as Paddington Bear / Kerbal)
As stated in the previous post, it is your responsibility to ensure you are operating within the rules.

The punishment will remain as issued.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator