Report: -={GG}=- AdamTheEpic/Adamino
Thread Title: Report: -={GG}=- AdamTheEpic/Adamino

Name of player: Adamino

SteamID: Not needed as BR is regarding a Forum post. (will link, if deemed neccesary by a staff member) 

Time in GMT: 3 hours since this was posted (Can't see exact time) (Included in Evidence).

Server: Forums

Summary: Accused player decided to break several forum rules when posting a BR.

Evidence: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=71348

Player in question decided to break several forum rules. All of them will be higlighted in red below.

Here is exactely what he wrote:

Post 1: 
Quote:So, here are some people who are massively FailRPing.

Let's start with [FL:RP] Insert.
Insert was playing as President, and accepted 2 random arrests for me (-={GG}=- AdamTheEpic) and Kikko. Now, this
isn't exactly about this situation, but he did broadcasts tell people to "Shut the f@#! up" and stuff like that, which I've always been told aren't allowed.

Now, Supreme.
This SRU Sergeant was patrolling (SRU shouldn't patrol) when I asked him to destroy some drug pots with drugs in them. Instead of saying it wasn't illegal, he followed me, killed a random man and THEN said it wasn't illegal. He reported me for "Wasting an officer's time", when he could have just told me it wasn't illegal in the first place, and [FL:RP] Insert accepted it. I was then arrested, when I found Kikko had been arrested by the same guy for another stupid reason. If you want logs, I will give them.

Post 2:
Quote:Also, he started doing stuff like this to people

(OOC) [FL:RP] Insert: Make @ call for ***** sake
(OOC) [FL:RP] Insert: Or BR

And then he started calling me an idiot in OOC

Offence 1: Player decided to not add any type of evidence. (PR Rule #3) The log prints shown in Post 2 can not be deemed as sufficient evidence as it can easily be manipulated. (Although I can confirm the transcript to be true, it's kind of subliminaly requesting a log check.) For example:

(OOC) [FL:RP] Fake name: ****
(OOC) [FL:RP] Insert: Thats not a good thing to say!

Offence 2: As shown in both post 1 and 2, the player in question did not use the template found in Rules section in his player report. (PR Rule #2)

Offence 3: Player decided to split the report into 2 posts, even though it says you should "try", it is a valid rule (PR Rule #4). So I will include it here. Player also decided to manipulate his way of writing, making it appear as if I did more than what he wrote:

From Post 2:
Quote:Also, he started doing stuff like this to people.

Player decided to not include why I wrote in the manner I did, and added "started doing stuff like this". Although I see what I did as a rude thing (I Had my reasons), he made it appear as I wrote more things like this (In a rude manner).
Fact is I did not do so and therefore he provided a false statement and used his statement to misslead. (PR Rule #5)

That is it basically, even though this might not go anywhere, I felt as if this needed to be posted.

EDIT: Player added strong language in Post 2, seen in original post, breaking yet another rule. 
Quote:Rules to write a Player Report

1. You are only allowed to write in one of these topics, if you are: 
  1. the accused player
  2. the accusing player
  3. a witness or in any other IMPORTANT relation to the Ban Request.
Any other replies like "Use the template." - "Omg that guy should be banned." are considered as backseat moderation and will lead to a warning or even a forum suspension.

2. Always use the template when making new threads.

3. Evidence is a requirement, do not request log checks, include solid evidence for your report or do not post one. 

4. Try and keep your comments short, informative and avoid using strong language.

5.  Fabricating or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead, and providing false statements is under zero tolerance - committing such violations will lead to a lengthy forum ban.

6.  Player reports on staff (moderators and administrators) are concluded by the Supervising Administrators and/or Owner.
[Image: 0TR6fBz.jpg]
Unless you have evidence of you NOT doing the things he listed this won't go anywhere.

Word against word.

The only rule we punish via forum bans or warnings is if the accusing player fabricates, tampers with evidence or provides false statements. There may be more, but that's usually the case. Otherwise, we simply deny the reports.

Had he accused you of something and you can prove him wrong via evidence it would be different.
I did all of the thing he listed EXCEPT call him an "idiot". The things he listed though are not in breakage of any rule, (except calling him an idiot maybe?). Anyways I will be looking for any evidence that I may have.
Thank you for taking your time reading this.
Insert
[Image: 0TR6fBz.jpg]
Please provide evidence within 24 hours or this shall we denied.
No evidence was provided.

Player report denied.