UBR Snarf
Your name: snarf

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:2685642

Your ban ID: 58528 and 58387

Banned by: Console

Reason: Double Accounting to avoid ban

Involved: just me

Why we should unban you: I admit that i did double acounting and it was like 1.5 year ago i have grown alot not just in length but in iq so i think im ready for fearless. I just want a last chance and im never going to do it again. i miss playing with my fearlessrp so it would mean alot to me to get unbanned. sorry for everyting
hope i see ya in game 
Hello melkereckerud,

Double accounting is not only a violation of rule 1.2, it also is a violation of section 1.10 of Fearless Terms of Service (found below).

Quote:1.10. How can I use the Services? You agree that the Services are only for your personal use, and you will not use the Services, any content available on the Services, or your account, for any commercial purpose. You may only access the Services by logging into your account online. Fearless intends for each user to use only one (1) Steam account to access both the Fearless Forums and the CityRP servers. You may not use multiple accounts for any reasons, including masking your identity, gaining an advantage over other users in the Services or circumventing suspensions or other disciplinary measures. You may not sell, assign, or otherwise transfer your account to another person. You must keep your accounts and passwords confidential and not authorize any third party to access. You must contact a staff member immediately if you suspect misuse of your account or any security breach in the Services.

Violation of rule 1.2 and ToS both usually result in a permanent suspension from Fearless servers and in this case it did.

Quote:I admit that i did double acounting and it was like 1.5 year ago

In the above mentioned quote you acknowledge that you were in the wrong and did it knowingly and willingly.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
i know that i broke it and i admit it but i have grown a lot since that. back then i dident understand the consequences but now i do. i know its hard to get this approved. i promise if i get unbanned i will never do this again and not break any other rule.
And i really miss the awsome community
Denied.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator