Random Arrest
Thread Title: Report: Random arrest + metagaming

Name of player: pnd

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:39959455

Time in GMT: 9:11 AM

Server: V2D

Summary: I was random arrest for "hit and run" when I was driving sensibly as a mechanic, and later on I was arrested (after I switched jobs) therefore I feel that it was also metagaming because I saw them look at my car and then taze me. (them being the other cop on the force and the player I'm reporting) The police never asked me if I owned the car and never new my name therefore I feel this is metagaming by using the name on my car to find me. Getting back to my car though, I gently tapped the police cruiser by accident which could happen easily because the car was in the middle of the road pulled up behind a car that was pulled over and they were in the wrong lane so I feel I shouldn't have been arrested and while I was in my cell the cop (the pnd guy) didn't seem to like the idea that the president was above him and so the president let me out but then he used physical force to get me back in :Sad I really am just requesting a blacklist or for someone to throw the book at him as I do not believe it is worthy of a ban but I still am annoyed about the incident !

Evidence: ^^^
Denied.
No evidence.