Report: Pro
"Pro"STEAM_0:0:33101890

Name of player: Pro

SteamID: "Pro"STEAM_0:0:33101890

Time in GMT: 14:20 approx

Server: v33x

Summary: So i will start from the begining, i saw a blue bmw and a lambo reckless driving so (im SRU by the way but was in the area) in fear they would hurt another person as it was in main street i stopped the blue BMW (Pros Car), as you will see from the screenshot i asked him to get out (Out) but i was speaking on my mic prior to this, he asked me to type and that is what i typed at which point i guessed he would try and cdm me to get away, hence the one word reply, as i guessed he tried to CDM and i shit him dead and impounded his car, and then there was a murder in jails so i responded and he had become  cop and followed me down to jails telling me things like the Name FOR THE RDM RECORD (All this in game chat so in character ) he then switched from officer to President and insta demoted me for something he should not have remembered.

Evidence:: i do not have video as i forgot to open the software however i have screen shots and i hope that the logs can back me up by showing him hit me with his car then me kill him, following by him joining police and breaking nlr by talking to me and then breaking nlr as pres and also random demoting me and i guess this may also be powergaming ?

[Image: VvzF8Do.jpg][Image: TvHFANI.jpg]
Only You Define Who You Are, Not What Others Want You To Be
Ban report approved.
After investigation user was found guilty of breaking NLR