Unblacklist Request.
Name: Callum_Gunn0907

Time/Date: 18th September. Sorry, I forgot the time...

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41121988

Blacklisted Job: Police Officer.

Admin who blacklisted you: Killjoy.

Reason you should be unblacklisted:

As I said in my previous request, what I did was a complete and utter mistake, while switching through weapons trying to get my fists out I must have accidently double clicked causing me to unholster my pistol. Although I was no where near anyone when I fired the gun and didn't injure anybody, I would just like to say once again that I am truly truly sorry. My actions were inapropriate as a Cop, it was an extreamly stupid thing for me to have done, and even I'll admit it made me look like a right dumbass! (It's not everyday you hear me say that!) I completly understand why I was blacklisted now, and I certainly do think that it was in order due to those actions. I would aso like to re-assure you with every last fibre in my body that if I am unblacklisted, this accident will never EVER happen again, and you can believe me when I say that, I always keep my promises.

I understand that in the last request you did reply saying How cute I was Thinking ... Oh and also that I should demonstrate good Rp for you to unblacklist me. I have been unable to do that, so may I suggest a deadline to my bann, like another week or too? I completly understand if the answer is no and I will continue to Rp for your approval. But as I also said in my last request, Police Officer is my favorite job, it always has been since I first joined the server. I love everything about the job and there is nothing I would wish to change about it. So I just want to say once again how sorry I am, I really do regret my actions and I have been thinking thuroely about them for the past week I've been blacklisted and as I stated before, I will make it my top priority that I shall never let it happen again.

I dont want to sound to needy and pethetic anymore, so for once more I am sorry, I dont know what I could to prove to you that I really am Sad I will leave this up for you to decide now.

Thank you for reading

Callum.