Ask a Finn!
Polar Bears.
Are you all crazy, drunk, grey mutes with knives?

(jk)
No, there is actually Finns who don't drink at all. That is just a stereotype, well some of the drunk Finns act crazy and have a knife fight but it is only a small section of Finns.
[Image: RK_zps7yf6fcdd.png]
Thanks Dig for awesome Sig!

The following 1 user Likes RK-Fin's post:
  • Emil
I was told that saying hi or paying by coins on a bus is like an insult to the driver and that most people don't really talk on like busses or public transportation, is that true? I heard it was because of the strict Russian influence or something.
Is it true drifting is part of the driving test?
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
(04-24-2015, 01:43 PM)Dauntless Wrote: I was told that saying hi or paying by coins on a bus is like an insult to the driver and that most people don't really talk on like busses or public transportation, is that true?

No, atleast in my area bus drivers say Hi too so we often do say hi. Due low prices of the bus ticket they don't mind for using coins. They hate bills. Also people who don't have their friend with don't speak in the bus. Most likely just sitting silent.

(04-24-2015, 02:11 PM)Barkles Wrote: Is it true drifting is part of the driving test?

To my knowledge there should be no such thing in the driving test. More likely think it's a urban myth.

You Finns like to get nude?
Where am I?
Not so much, sauna is neutral but people a shy. This is my opinnion