JazzlesMan Unban request
Your name: JazzlesMan

Your ban ID: 60992

Banned by: [FL:M] Barkles

Reason: FailRP - Running around throwing flares and shooting at president

Involved: Me and CMR99

Why we should unban you: Well me and my friends had just called for an admin to come and tell us if this prop we were setting up was allowed. By then we had been waiting about ten minutes and the server was beginning to decrease in player pop. I came up to my friend CMR99 ) The president at the time) and decided to show her something I had found earlier that a friend shown me. So I got out this flare prop I found and threw it over to her. We were talking out of character for a minute or two and I had my gun out and accidentally fired a shot. I was just waiting around until me and my friends got a reply from the admin so we could carry on. I was literally just having a tiny bit of fun, she was my friend and we were just waiting about. We were not rping and it wasn't affecting anyone, And I thought a 4 day ban was a fair bit harsh for just having a small bit of fun when no-one was around. So please could you shorten it back to either when it was originally meant to be for or remove it completely. Thanks for reading whoever reads this and I hope you understand where I am coming from. Thank you xD
Hello Jazzles,
I was investigating an issue at the time then found you running around on the top floor of the nexus with flares throwing them around, and being generally mingy, at which point you shot just above the president, in all honesty it doesn't matter if no one was around because its still FailRP, and unless you can convince me otherwise I see no reason for this to be approved.

Furthermore, I asked for it to be extended as you had just been unbanned six hours previously, therefore you should know not to be running around minging.
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Ok Barkles I see where you are coming from, but it was all fun and games, and having just been unbanned I was very eager to start playing again, and I only wanted to show my friend the flares I was shown. I know it was FailRP but I just want you to know that I din't try to be an idiot and I wasn't trying to be annoying. I really do love the server and I thought that having 3 days was really harsh as I don't think I could cope with being away from the server that long. I'm sure you have had those moments where you just get a bit bored, and I am severely sorry for being a bit of an idiot. I would of apologised there and then should it of allowed me to stay on the server. I promise that if the ban if reduced back down to original time or better, I will role-play to the quality the server deserves to see. I hope you see what I am trying to say, and I hope you will unban me so I could get back to role-play. Thanks Barkles, just do what you see fit.
You should have know not to have been minging around, especially after being unbanned.

Unless you have anything else to add to the case I'm going to request denial with the ban staying as issued

Make sure to re read the rules in your time off and come back refreshed, then we wont have to be in this situation again Smile
I still think the ban was severely unfair as its 3 days, the original I think would be enough time. However, I don't think that I was minging around as I was just talking to my friend and just holding a flare, I don't see why that gives me such a large ban. Please just try and understand.
your ban was extended as you had been unbanned only 6 hours before I banned you. Im not shortening it, you broke the rules you have to deal with the consequences

and finally may I remind you of this:
Unban Rule Wrote:Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.

requesting denial and closure.
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player will stand as issued.
If you knew you broke the rules, you shouldn't create an unban requests, please read them before posting a thread such as this.

[FL] Zecon
Server Administrative Team
 Zecon
not an Administrator