Unban Request False NLR Ban
Your name:[FL:RP] Space Glitch
Your ban ID:60509
Banned by:[FL] Raptor
Reason:NLR
Involved: [FL:RP]Space Glitch ; [FL] Raptor  |  Witness: [FL:RP]Alex2100
Why we should unban you:I died one storey depper (nexus-Garage) , i respawned, then i got to the elevator and there i got banned (one storey higher(Nexus-Ground Floor)) i think the Console showed the same coordinates , and this can happen, i made a little video in offline , so that you can see better what i mean

Your sincerely [FL:RP] Space Glitch
As soon as you've respawned you've went back and tried to shoot the raiders you are not allowed to do that, you need to wait 5 mins. I understand that you died in the nexus garage but that still applies.
(04-07-2015, 06:44 AM)Raptor Wrote: As soon as you've respawned you've went back and tried to shoot the raiders you are not allowed to do that, you need to wait 5 mins. I understand that you died in the nexus garage but that still applies.

no , i didnt tried to shoot them , i ran first outside and then tried to walk slowely to them , and when they was in the elevator , then i ranned to the elvator , i didnt wanted to shoot them , because they had better weapons and i was only with one officer , so they would kill me fast, i just wanted to have an eye on them , even when i had the weapon out .
Still breaking new life rule considering that you came back there in less than 5 mins.
(04-07-2015, 11:23 AM)Raptor Wrote: Still breaking new life rule considering that you came back there in less than 5 mins.

How do i break it when it is one storey higher then my death place ? i mean , what is the difference , if i would go from the nexus garage to nexus ground floor , or spawning there ?
Because you went back to the place where the raid is taken place which is a violation of new life rule.
(04-07-2015, 05:06 PM)Raptor Wrote: Because you went back to the place where the raid is taken place which is a violation of new life rule.

I didnt even knew in my "old" live that there was a raid
After you have died you came back to the raid that your pervious life was involved in before 5 mins have passed in the NLR Timer. You have broke new life rule, next time please be more careful. Denied.