Wtf.plz.
Thumbs Down 
First of all this is no unban request. Just want to sort things out. This! ''Contrafarming in Offices. Shows no knowledge of the rules and acts disrespectful to a staffmember.'' Played on server 6 years maybe. but did not recognize 1 rule (maybe because i haven't read them in 3 years -.-) but shiet man, and i did not was disrespectful at all i just said ''i cannot hear a sh*t'' because his mic was bury and low and he took it like i was Disrespectful?!? ive getting so much complaints that iam disrespectful just because of my voice wtf man. and i did not act at all. but think this is just stupid he diden't even wan't to sort anything out he just wanted to say hes then he was just annoying and just did what he tought was best better we sort something out so players can learn somthing out of it dammit just so mad i get random arrest and shit and banned for argue with mod/admins for things i mainly do not have shit to do with i try to help ppl out insteed of throw experienced players out and let the new ones just brake so much shit. just thinks this is low. ALL FOR ME BAI. 
Oh wow now he lift the ban to 5 days to such a**h*le srsly damn.... learn so much of this right? o_O
Wow damn admins suck.
If you'd like to appeal a ban, do it in the courthouse section (can be found at the bottom of the forums) following the given template.

You should provide reasoning why you should be unbanned and such.
You've not been playing here for 6 years buddy.
I hope that you feel your concerns and questions have been answered.

Closed.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator