Unban Request
Your name: naclo3samuel

Your ban ID: 55794

Banned by: [FL] PREDITOR OF WAR

Reason: Stepping on a body purposly, fail rp

Involved: I don't remember :/

Why we should unban you: I would like to complain for a number of reasons. First, "Stepping on a body purposly, fail rp" I would like to make clear that it was not done on purpose, and it was merely my keyboard that caused the problems (In more details my bro just kicked me LOL). Also I would like to complain that there were no questions, I got a ban immediately. I have already spent over $40 to support the server and I feel a little discouraged as I get banned by an admin for nothing. I would like to dearly request that you remove the ban, and I can continue playing. Thanks for reading my request, and I really hope that you can get this sorted. Yours sincerely, Samuel Allan.
So, you're telling me that because you got kicked, you moved BACK AND FORTH on a ragdoll. Multiple times, getting kicked isn't really a good excuse for breaking the rules. I was undercover and I don't have to "give questions" on to why you did it. And donating money is good yes, but it won't help you here. Now other than "getting kicked" what reason do you have that it was unfair?
(11-16-2014, 04:57 PM)Preditor Wrote: So, you're telling me that because you got kicked, you moved BACK AND FORTH on a ragdoll. Multiple times, getting kicked isn't really a good excuse for breaking the rules. I was undercover and I don't have to "give questions" on to why you did it. And donating money is good yes, but it won't help you here. Now other than "getting kicked" what reason do you have that it was unfair?

I did not move back and forth. Thank you for replying, I would hugely appreciate the lack of sarcasm as well as a more user-friendly approach to your customers. I am further asking you to actually reply on my post instead of putting a question mark at the end. Yours sincerely, Samuel Allan.

EDIT: I want to clarify that I did not get kicked, I got banned. If you need a screenshot I can provide one.
EDIT 2: As in kicked I meant physically kicked.
(11-16-2014, 05:48 PM)naclo3samuel Wrote:
(11-16-2014, 04:57 PM)Preditor Wrote: So, you're telling me that because you got kicked, you moved BACK AND FORTH on a ragdoll. Multiple times, getting kicked isn't really a good excuse for breaking the rules. I was undercover and I don't have to "give questions" on to why you did it. And donating money is good yes, but it won't help you here. Now other than "getting kicked" what reason do you have that it was unfair?

I did not move back and forth. Thank you for replying, I would hugely appreciate the lack of sarcasm as well as a more user-friendly approach to your customers. I am further asking you to actually reply on my post instead of putting a question mark at the end. Yours sincerely, Samuel Allan.

EDIT: I want to clarify that I did not get kicked, I got banned. If you need a screenshot I can provide one.
EDIT 2: As in kicked I meant physically kicked.
That's what I meant, I know I didn't kick you, but you're telling me that you broke the rules because someone was messing with you IRL, anyone can say that. Unless you have anything other than that I don't see why you should get an unban.
And when I referred to kicked, I meant how you said you got kicked IRL, not ingame.
Dear Preditor, I cannot see how ANY unban requests can be handled if the banning person views the request.
Second, You cannot ban me instantly without even asking anything. I got banned straight away.
And last but not least even assuming it was on purpose (it wasn't) this is a reason far from fair for a 24-hours ban. If I were an administrator I would have warned the player, and proceeded by banning him/her for 3 hours. I believe your case was caused by an outrage from your side. The case is similar to if a person is executed for stealing a pancake. In other words the punishment and the cause are completely out of sync. I want you to completely read and understand this last reply, and take in consideration factors of "crime to punishment" proportions. Thank you for reading this reply. Yours sincerely, Samuel Allan.
(11-16-2014, 06:04 PM)naclo3samuel Wrote: Dear Preditor, I cannot see how ANY unban requests can be handled if the banning person views the request.
Second, You cannot ban me instantly without even asking anything. I got banned straight away.
And last but not least even assuming it was on purpose (it wasn't) this is a reason far from fair for a 24-hours ban. If I were an administrator I would have warned the player, and proceeded by banning him/her for 3 hours. I believe your case was caused by an outrage from your side. The case is similar to if a person is executed for stealing a pancake. In other words the punishment and the cause are completely out of sync. I want you to completely read and understand this last reply, and take in consideration factors of "crime to punishment" proportions. Thank you for reading this reply. Yours sincerely, Samuel Allan.

I shouldn't have to stop to teach you the rules as you should be following them yourself. No one here is at blame but you, you have enough time on the server to more than know better that it's not allowed. And using excuses such as getting kicked by your brother doesn't work here, you were responsible for your account.
I have said it was my last reply, however here I am inclined to protect my dignity. If I go on the server and ask and administrator whether people should ban without questioning, without EVEN stating the fact before a ban, what do you think he/she will reply? In the current case you are wildly abusing your power as an administrator. Such behavior although may be completely "legal" is of the lowest class, and I least expected an administrator to do so. Staff should be nice, currently you are the far from that state. Also your replies are harsh, and although as the previous argument this is completely "legal", to provide a good opinion of the server staff should at least show some respect for their customers. If anyone of a higher authority (I really hope such exist) ever reads this post, I would like to request that Preditor keeps up with a more user-oriented instead of self-oriented approach. Thank you all, and I really hope this is my last post.

EDIT: I also want to clarify that you have no proof of me doing the task, and therefore a ban where I'm surprised seeing the ban screen and nothing else is not nice. Sorry for the edit, I felt It needed to be done.
WOW I have recently found how I can prove that I didn't even stand on it :/
"Already_Fallen(FIN): when you step on body, you get stuck on it"
was I stuck? tell me yes, and I'll think you're a liar.
You need to calm down. And no you didn't get stuck. I watched you the whole time, and if you were stuck then we wouldn't be here.
Accusing administrators is not the way you want to go for a UBR, and since you have not come up with an eligible excuse to why you believe the ban was unfair, claiming that you were kicked out of game is not an excuse to break the rules. You should have known, but you still did it. You told me you were done arguing, I'm not arguing. But since you have not come up with anything better than "kicked IRL"

Denied