BR on [NU] CapybaraZech and Zendor
Exclamation 
Name of player: (1) Zendor (2) [NU] CapybaraZech

SteamID: (1) STEAM_0:0:42412667 (2) STEAM_0:1:33631470

Time in GMT: GTM +0 (18:55)

Server: v2d

Summary: They wear both "Undercover Cops" without permission from staff, they were wearing suits as cops too. Capy also started cursing in OOC.

Evidence:

[Image: M6XdpcA.jpg][Image: Ml96kQd.jpg][Image: Vm9hFXX.jpg][Image: xwPD1KY.jpg][Image: xpAKauN.jpg][Image: xQjGNWD.jpg][Image: LTIt7pT.jpg]
Multiple things I have to say here -
Swearing in ooc - If the admins are allowed to do this and it is seen as not breaking the rules, I see no issue. (See AA thread on Flood)
Wearing the suits - No where, and I mean NO WHERE in the rules does it state that you can not do this. The only somewhat relevant rule states I can't do it and work with the rebels to kill the president (Which, of course, we weren't)
Swearing in OOC: Floodify apologizes to Chocolate Labrador (Even though you said that he swore to you) it was closed hence he apologizes.
Suits: Wait for the staff to respond.
(10-30-2014, 07:27 PM)Blurr Wrote: Swearing in OOC: Floodify apologizes to Chocolate Labrador (Even though you said that he swore to you) it was closed hence he apologizes.
Suits: Wait for the staff to respond.

Swearing in OOC: He swore at me, apologized to me, Chocolate Labrador post the AA thread.
Suits: Agreed
I will have to say that this was eventually handled amongst ourselves. Except for the insult, which was uncalled for, HOWEVER; He was being targeted by multiple people telling him what to do, which in many cases can be rather frustrating and when you're frustrated you can in some cases, say something you don't mean.

That's my point of view and opinion on the case.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Its nice that you see it this way equaliser, although I'm sorry if you thought the insult was towards you but it really wasn't, some minge random stole my car right as I unlocked it.
Wearing suits as cops isn't allowed as it's considered failRP - you already have a suit given when you change your job and undercover cops don't wear an arrest bat or cuffs really (depends on what level you're undercover ofc).

If you really want to be undercover, you can go citizen or you can ask for permission to wear suits (almost sure it'll get denied). You know this now, no need for a ban or blacklist.
Kind Regards,
Floodify