BR Ping-hotel
Name of player: [SG]Ping-Hotel

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:57638915

Time in GMT: 23:14 GMT+2

Server: V33X

Summary: so im just standing there and first he is throwing a melon on me witch i dint get recorded but then he has a suprice and starts throwing glass bottles at me..

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XI_G4fS...e=youtu.be
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
Well as i see this is minging its anyoing when pepole minge araound with bottles and watermelons sadly i dint get the part when he throwed a melon at me making my HP drop to 75.. And i see this as Tools/Prop Rule 9.Do not abuse your physgun, toolgun, PROPS or any of the tools.
Well, I didnt know melons hurted HP. and second, I was doing ANGER rp. I was therapistly with anger problems.
Well your job dint say this and you dint seem angry in the video either so ...
Does the job have to say 'Angry Citizen' then? No, I dont think so. Also, I've been ragedout previously, wich you didnt show on record.
So doing an ANGER rp makes you allowed to break Tools/Prop Rule 9.Do not abuse your physgun, toolgun, PROPS or any of the tools. ? No.
I didn't abuse it, I throwed 2 bottles at you and a melon. Thats hard isnt it? You could've calmed me down "roleplay". I didn't abuse it.
Let this be up to the admins now.. rest my case I still HATE when pepole minge araound with melons and bottles you could do plenty of other things than throwing bottels and melons
Sure, because people with anger issues tend to throw watermelons on others in the middle of the street.

Approved.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]