br on kai
Name of player: Kai

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:83986249

Time in GMT: Around 22:30 To 23:00 i think GMT+2

Server: It was on V2D

Summary: I spotted at least 10 different colered Mercedes driving through town, they all ran a redlight, and i decided to chase after them. I cought up with a grey Mercedes who appears to be a Black Market Dealer. He tried to escape me, but i ended up boxing him in ( I started recording cause i knew shit was gonna go down, i remember him talking shit to alot of players from just earlier today) He runs off and i decide to just impound his car. In the middle of the warrant i get randomly shot by this BMD ( you can even hear him loading his gun) he does some damage and decideds to run off.

So basically failrp

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNSfWG5i...e=youtu.be
Just wanting to comment, I was talking shit to players? Please tell me when, at least some of them were my friends haha. Also, I shot you because you were shooting at me right before. (self defense is now considered failRP?) so I was shooting back. Also, you were demoted after that for using lethal force instead of arresting when I got out of my car later. I was going and you just capped me. (I had no guns equiped because I am a coward so I holster when I am finished shooting) So include both sides of the story next time please.

EDIT: Just noticed the jump cuts in the video, if I were you I would refrain from using those from BR's because they seem to tend to leave out important parts of what happened and to fit your request.

Note: I don't want to sound like an ass to you Sweg, like I am not mad at you for doing this, I just want to state that its pretty wrong. Thats all, no hard feelings.
Yes you were very rude, i can't give any time period, i can only remember thinking " That Kai guy is really an asshole."

I didn't shoot at you for shit. I had parked my car, while talking to a guy called Space at the KFC. I then saw you guys run a redlight and then i chased you. I don't know if another officer had shot at you first, but i hadn't and you should stop lying as well.

And i had to cut down the video or else i wouldn't be able to upload it. But i stopped and shot back again at Rebel spawn. But it didn't do anything to the overall situation, because i am allowed to shoot when you are a threat, and when you are refusing to pull over.

Note: You are a total ass, when you decide to lie. You started shooting at me randomly. I want justice to be server upon you.

I still have the clip, if an admin requests it, i will upload it, even though it was during the chase and just a waste of time to watch.
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by the accused player(s).

[FL] GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team