Minge forting, double door, prop block and mass rdm
Thread Title: Ban Request on <name>

Name of player: Madregot, tequila

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:90507886 , STEAM_0:1:93210171

Time in GMT: from 12;30 to 13:01

Server:v33x

Summary: So police go into hotle only to find minges prop blocking the whole thing i disconect only to come back for a whole half hour of rdm... after they get killed the go around random tranq... and return to the hotle in wich they have xm`s rdming... about 20 people afterwards having a kill streak higer than a pro COD gamer doing 360 degree noscopes for youtube.

Evidence: http://imgur.com/FRbvmvR,OevN0VB, http://imgur.com/FRbvmvR,OevN0VB#1
You, the corleones and the cops kept breaking NLR while me and Tequila were being abused by endless streams of you people.
The pictures here show a perfectly fine door with a keypad, and then show a simple door that DID have a keypad which isn't shown in it. Check the logs and see the unending row of cops and corleones. NLR breaking people trying to raid us over and over again, probably including you - the ban request opener. Let the admins decide judging by the logs.
You and numerous people kept trying to force yourself inside our place over and over again. Lockpicking, keypad cracking, and yet you're claiming I was RDM'ing you, and that you're recording and "you'll post a ban request".
Now that you finally did, I have my chance to show our side of the story.

Thank you.
Hello. I happened to walk into Tides Hotel during I assume one of the last raids.

From what I had saw and recorded, the BMD had every right to kill the players he did. He did have a keypad, but it wasn't in sight, it was closer to the start of the hallway.
I will be making my own Ban Request for all players involved who broke rules.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
(09-01-2014, 12:57 PM)Madregot Wrote: You, the corleones and the cops kept breaking NLR while me and Tequila were being abused by endless streams of you people.
The pictures here show a perfectly fine door with a keypad, and then show a simple door that DID have a keypad which isn't shown in it. Check the logs and see the unending row of cops and corleones. NLR breaking people trying to raid us over and over again, probably including you - the ban request opener. Let the admins decide judging by the logs.
You and numerous people kept trying to force yourself inside our place over and over again. Lockpicking, keypad cracking, and yet you're claiming I was RDM'ing you, and that you're recording and "you'll post a ban request".

Thank you.

i only broke nlr to get screen shots colorone did not break nlr infact you killed 2 of them wich i was speaking to and they did not return for 5 mins, yes i agree the police broke nlr... but you double doored and doom forted

(09-01-2014, 12:57 PM)Madregot Wrote: You, the corleones and the cops kept breaking NLR while me and Tequila were being abused by endless streams of you people.

Thank you.

Also you did not own all the doors also, in the room in wich you were camping there was only a kepad on one side... also you had no rp reason to rdm every one that walekd into that building, also tequilia was random tranqing in the city every one was tranqed me and the coloreon were really anoyed so they set off to raid the police joined in and burnt the fort down in wich raided... also its failrp to tranq some one and then shot there ragdolled body wich you did to all the sru
I was a Corleone member at the time, I was called thru ./radio to assist corleone's members, When I get their, I see, a Sidewalk/Doomfort
We couldn't even see you, And you sprayed your Xm1014, Constantly, Killing people. We had No chance against you with that base.

Edit: If you look in the 2nd Picture, You can see that he is on a side walk, + in the first picture, You see he has blocked off all the other rooms. With a fading door.
Approved.

The accused players have been found guilty for breaking the base building rules. You can see where they have walkways on their doors. And you CANNOT base in tides.

Suspension will apply for one day