BR | Greed
Name of player: [FL:RP] GreeD^

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41161698

Time in GMT: 15:00 ish

Server: v33x

Summary: My friend and i took a police officer hostage, only to find Greed somehow knew about this hostage taking even though there was nobody around, the hostage was not in sight of anyone outside the apartment so there is NO WAY anybody could of saw it happen, he claims IiXxCoYz sent a /request in saying we had hostages even though he did not, i know he did not as he told me he dident and i was next to him the whole time, if you watch the chat bar in the footage Greed somehow finds out i have a hosatge, i messaged Greed privately to try figure out that maybe somebody had sent a /request but he said "Coyz sent a /request in" when i watch the footage back Coyz does no such thing, and when i asked him if he did, he honestly says he did not, so my only conclussion is that Greed must of been in some sort of skype call/teamspeak with the person i hostaged. which is meta gaming.

*The person i hostaged got banned for META gaming already so you dont have to worry about him, only Greed*

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dsp8rra...e=youtu.be
[Image: high-5.png]
So you're continuing with tampering evidence and lieing in court?
Not only did you get one innocent player banned for metagaming, but you're continuing with me.
Give me time (like 2-3 hours) And i will provide evidence of how you're doing the above.

Regarding the skype call, i have no clue who the hostaged cop was, nor do i use Skype. Stop with your theories, they make no sense.
I never send a /request saying we have a hostage otherwise it would of shown in the evidence because I was next to danbidz the whole time!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:62443156&b=9]
(08-22-2014, 09:57 AM)Greed^ Wrote: So you're continuing with tampering evidence and lieing in court?
Not only did you get one innocent player banned for metagaming, but you're continuing with me.
Give me time (like 2-3 hours) And i will provide evidence of how you're doing the above.

Regarding the skype call, i have no clue who the hostaged cop was, nor do i use Skype. Stop with your theories, they make no sense.

HOW AM I TAMPERING WITH EVIDENCE? You cant accuse me of tampering with evidence just because we have court you out, you knew you broke the rules, thats why yesterday when i asked you to prove you dident you just completely stopped messaging me. You broke the rules and you cant take that you have broken the rules, if you can prove that you somehow saw it happen, then i will believe that you weren't breaking META rules
Because i honestly can't see how i've broken the rules, you're just posting this to try and get revenge.
(08-22-2014, 01:08 PM)Greed^ Wrote: Because i honestly can't see how i've broken the rules, you're just posting this to try and get revenge.

If you can't see how you've broken the rules you should probably read the rules. Pew
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player ([FL:RP] GreeD^ @Business trip, STEAM_0:1:41161698) was found violating rules regarding meta gaming.
Suspension will be applied for 1 day.

[FL] GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team