[FL:RP] Jordy STEAM_0:1:70533265
Silvur uno STEAM_0:0:45566340
[FL:RP] Hillerbear STEAM_0:0:59296969
[FL:RP] Mac The Orange Farmer STEAM_0:0:66410292
[FL:RP] zankaa222 STEAM_0:0:40819487

Time in GMT: 13:00 (Aprox)

Server: v2d

Summary:
After responding to a request of armed men outside the tides, I turned up and found Corleone there causing a disturbance, but no guns at this point. After being surrounded I raised my gun towards the don to ask him to move back so that I could leave the crowd of Corleone. At this point the other Corleone pulled out their weapons. I understand that FearRp applies to fearing your friends life, and so in my opinion all of the others have broken FearRp at this point. Although by the don deciding not to move back, he was probably breaking FearRp also.

Evidence:
I would rather say it was you who broke fearRP there.
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

i don't see what 'I' did wrong, I never reacted and pulled a gun out, I followed fearRP. Although you did say "MOVE BACK" you carried on talking to me so I stood there until you finished.

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
Let's just take a few things into account. Yes, you mentioned quite a few times that his life is treasured, which is why we would pull the guns on you, as we are being very defensive over him. Say if a rebel pulled the gun on the President, what would you do? Probably the same thing that we did. You were surrounded with weapons, and we knew that if you fired one shot you would be dead. We had you outnumbered and outgunned. There was no way that if you did even assault the don, we would kill you.
Ban Request reviewed and pushed-back.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed insufficient, the accused players were not found violating rules.
Please provide more evidence which shows the names of the three player's who drew their weapons. Next Review: 19MAY14.

[FL] Aviator
Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator
(05-18-2014, 12:25 PM)Hillerbear Wrote: I would rather say it was you who broke fearRP there.

I don't really see how I possibly did, I didn't pull out my weapon before them.
The reason I didn't drop it after is due to myself being told that you can not pull out a weapon if your friend is under gunpoint, you must fear for their life.

(05-18-2014, 01:14 PM)Aviator Wrote: Ban Request reviewed and pushed-back.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed insufficient, the accused players were not found violating rules.
Please provide more evidence which shows the names of the three player's who drew their weapons. Next Review: 19MAY14.

[FL] Aviator
Administrative Team

I can not provide additional evidence that will prove each player in the video other than them all being Corleone, and the tab screenshot showing the list of Corleone.
Possibly also by them speaking, may show who is who.
If you think this is not enough evidence to prove exactly who was who, feel free to deny it as I can not provide any more additional evidence.
Ban Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed insufficient, the accused players were not found violating server rules.
Please note, due to the lack of evidence proving who is who; this request must be denied.

[FL] Aviator
Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator