BAN REQUEST
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Not using the template
and again a few noobs are trying to randomly kill me and arrest me, im getting pretty sick of all the people, again i have a screen shot, but i dodnt know how to add it to this thread, there names are IDDsl Bowie R. and qrohner, im getting reallyt ired of this fucking shit just fix it pls
Here we go again Laura.

As Remie Mentionts. Use the Template, since i'm not an admin i cannot tell you to do so.

You where a gundealer that had illegal weaponery and where chased down by cops. You drove away and hittet me on the way, i luckely survived. I drove after you since one of the officers where blacklistet qrohner from cars and the ohter officer where AFK. I drove after you since you hittet me on the way and drove 3 citizens down without stepping out of your car.

You managed to injure people in your car in the town even that you where under gunpoint by qrohner. You still drove away with a kill list on 3 with your car i belive. After you drove off to mtl with me behind you i choose to do something i knew was risky but since you hit me i was allowed to chase you.

I got your car stuck with bumbing into you with my car and i jumpt out and held you under gunpoint. You choose to ignore my weapon and still drive away so i choose to shoot ad your car. This was for defending citizens for not getting further damaged.

I shot ad your car and you stept out. You ran away again even that i had you under gunpoint. I managed to chase you down and taze you. After i tazed you i askd for a warrant and held my gun up ad you. The only thing you could say was "noob" and "why did you rdm me". Even doe i never killed you.

As you asked so nicely why i "rdmd you" i choose to answer to your question. Right when i answerd you got angry and started to ignore me and act childish. I still had you under gunpoint doe and you still ran away.

Here is my advice. Next time you fell something is unfair and wrong. Don't get mad and act immature. If you ask me to answer your question I believe that you would listend to me. Instead of just getting mad and run away. I have nothing against you Laura, be sure on the rules and be more friendly to other players. That will get you longer.

Since you denied to obey the FearRP rule even that I warned you three times about it I had to put this ban request on you: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=46513

- Bowie
Denied.

Failed to user prop template. User warned.