meyer - Randomly raiding, hostaging, leaving hostage
Name of player: meyer

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:26646133

Time in GMT: 4:31:25 PM

Server: v33x

Summary: I arrived to the jails, as I observed we had some trespassers. I get to the cells corridor, where I was met with heavy firearm. I abided what they ordered me to do, and they ended up hostaging me. They both raided and hostaged me for no valid reason. He left me after hostaging.

Evidence: http://imgur.com/a/ykXQa
There is no evidence that I left.
(03-27-2014, 04:43 PM)Shrimp Wrote: There is no evidence that I left.

How am I supposed to provide evidence for that? I'm still tied up in the prisons and logs can easily confirm that he did nothing to roleplay having a hostage.
Well, I will confess my sins.

Please forgive me father, for I have sinned -

Me, meyer himself, went down in the prison to save my fellow friends with another friend. While we went down I ran to the control room, and opened all the cells, while my friend got tazed, so I came to save him. But little did I know, it was "Joykill". Luckily when I approached him with my weapon drawn, he didn't break FearRP, I hostage roped him so I could lead the other ones out of there. I also turned on the gas chamber and ran in it to die without freeing "Joykill".

I am dearly sorry, and I apologize.

- meyer
Upon revaluation I have decided to approve this ban request because the player in question has previously received 7 prior bans and should know that this is random raiding.

Approved.