Unban Request
You Ban ID: 45799
Your Name: Fanaris
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:84451032
Ban Reason: Mass RDM, D/C to avoid me
Banning Staff Member: [FL:M] Venom

Hello,
First, i dont MASS RDM there was a Raid so i had the accept to Defend the Top Nexus too. Maybe i RDM 1 Guy but its not an MASS RDM. And i dont avoid you because my Computer Shut down Complete and i cant Connect again because i was Banned, Sure i want to speak with you and say what happened but the time i try to log in i was banned. So thats not fair i am banned because my PC Shut Down sorry. I hope you can understand it.

Thank you for your Time.

Dimitrios.
You were a chef that killed multiple people as the presidents guard and I even got word that you were on the street killing. After I saw all this, I attempted to teleport you to me but you disconnected and and changed your name.
I dont killed Multiple People there was an raid and the pres give me the Acess to take a weapon so it wasnt RDM. And i never Street killing because i was all the Time by the president. I disconnect because my Computer shut down so it was an accident and i change my name for no reason thats not the problem.
You're a chef. Not a hired guard.
Ok you Right i am Sorry for that, cant you Unban or reduce the Bann ?
That decision will be up to a admin as I have nothing more to say.
Okey, Thank You

ehhm, how much time it takes to know if this post be acess or not?
However long it takes a admin to look at it. Be patient.
Denied.

As Venom already stated. A chef is not a hired security guard, and you had no business in the raid what so ever.