Propclimbing and reaching the roofs
[font=Arial] This player named Guardsman maked somekind place on roofs, without admin/mod premission, because there was no adminson. so i have screenshot about it. And i hope this never happens again!
Screenshot: http://postimg.org/image/n0sdlwlqr/
Dont bother im already fuckin banned... next time instead of bitching and crying enjoy it like, oh, everyone? im going to go on a darkrp server atleast they arent here for srs bsns, theyre here for fun and can enjoy a good thing ! shit i did this in the past and nobody gave a shit everybody enjoyed it !!!!! fuckin fruitcake
Don't be mad i don't care what you trying to do. I care Only that people follow rules and not just do things what are ruining every people RP!
Limentti use the template tho!
I'm not ruining ur fucking RP, you could just ignore it, the structure was 100% out of the way ! People were enjoying it and RPing it, its not ruining your rp just ignore it you're just looking for reasons to ban people so you can contrafarm with less people to prevent you i know this behevior
(01-29-2014, 02:59 PM)Guardsman Wrote: I'm not ruining ur freaking RP, you could just ignore it, the structure was 100% out of the way ! People were enjoying it and RPing it, its not ruining your rp just ignore it you're just looking for reasons to ban people so you can contrafarm with less people to prevent you i know this behevior

dude just dont speak i saw you in the past 5 BR man just dont just dont
Already banned, also fix your behaviour and read the rules before playing so you'll avoid problems like that. Your building was strictly against the rules. + No template used