Trying to crash the server??
Your name: [FL:RP] Littlelucy

Your ban ID: 43436

Banned by: [FL] Temar

Reason: Trying to crash the server

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: Alright I was banned for 'trying to crash the server' but when did I actually attempth crashing the server? I can't remember me spawning huge props or whatever. Could you maybe put in the log where it is stated that I was trying to crash the server.

Thanks for your time.
“For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.”

― Ralph Waldo Emerson

You tried to crash the server by changing the value of your precision gun to extremely high amount.
Oh, now I remember yes I was doing restaurant RP with [FL:RP] Deriptz. I was going to finish the kitchen and wanted to precision it, there must've something gone wrong because the when I precisioned it the prop went gone into floor and I immediately deleted the prop.

― Ralph Waldo Emerson

12 times?
I kept asking myself why the prop kept disappearing, after some time I just gave up.

― Ralph Waldo Emerson

How did you manage to accidently set your precision tool to such a big value?
I set it to a high amount because I wanted to move it across the room, I guess it was a bit overkill, I should've used my physics gun. And I apologize, yet the server didn't crash. I have learned from my mistakes.

― Ralph Waldo Emerson

a room is prob the size of like 400
you set it too 9.9999998482432e+030 which is a VERY large number that in no way would make any sense
As I stated above I know it was overkill and I honestly apoligize. I have more then 500 hours played on this server I have managed to get 4 RP points. Look I know I shouldn't have done it but I swear to god it wasn't my intention to try to crash the server.

― Ralph Waldo Emerson

Approved, be more careful next time and check make sure precision is set to normal amount when you get back on