Fail RP, Break NLR, RDM, Backseat admin BR for Gustavo Fring
Name of player: Gustavo Fring

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56987134

Time in GMT: 9:50 AM GMT

Server: V2d

Summary: After raiding us for no reason, presumably having taken the MTL doors was their reason, we had killed both Gustavo and his friend in their attempt to raid us (force entering, trying to run us over) they return with lockpicks and run in and attack all of us inside who are now unarmed and RDM one of my friends. There i got the camera out and started taking screenshots of them showing them that they were being taken pictures of their wrongdoings. immediately Gustavo runs backwards and shoots as me as i am running towards him completely unarmed with only a camera (photo will be included) trying to prevent me from getting a photo of him breaking the rules. I caught up with him and told him how he was breaking the rules by raiding us and just randomly killed our friend when he gave the rebuttle of, you RDM'd us so we came to punish you (backseat admin) i told him it was a wrongful raid in the first place and that we were submitting the BR for them breaking the rules. As i alt tab to write it i go back and check and gustavo had logged off to probably protect himself.

Evidence:: [Image: A69384E53531E47A78AEFD7D98F6BFDBE656496D]

SAME rebel killed a fireman
[Image: C1354B6640FC1A1127FABA433CC029A04595DAC3]

[Image: 246F489CBE98CCB6498D00A38ADBA9EFEFF94EFE]
Approved.