Ban Request for Saul Goodman [Police Officer Raiding,Stealing cars, etc.]
Hello, to cut the long story short, he choose to be police officer then he raided and steal ppl car for how he said ;; illegalyparked;; in front of their houses. Do something about it plz.
As I was the president at that time, I am going to have a little word here.

He requested a search warrant for a illegally parked car, that was in the MIDDLE of the street. So, he did not STEAL the car, he IMPOUNDED it. He said you can pay the fee and return it, but you refused and kept threatening in OOC how you are gonna post a BR if he do not give the car back. About the raid part, I have no involvement in that what so ever.

-Also, use the template next time since it's necessary for a ban request. http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=9
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Include a ban request template and read the rules for a ban request before you post it.
First of all, the President requested that all cars which were illegally parked (which mean't even cars which were in the middle of the road!) were to be impounded and to be collected at the nexus garage.

When I was driving looking for cars to impound, I saw this guys car in the middle of the road, to which I impounded it as I was told to do so by the president. So I did.

Now minutes later this guy replies saying 'What the f*ck, my cars been stolen. Cops can't steal cars can they?'

So I responded saying that it was parked illegally and he had to pay the fine $150 and collect it and be on his way.

Now. Where did you get this 'you refused and kept threatening in OOC'? I never threatened you at all, I just responded the same way as always which was that you need to collect the car and pay the fine. I never did anything wrong and in my opinion, kind of a pointless thread.

Thanks anyway.

- Josh
Sorry for the confusion, I mean Vendetta threatening. You did nothing from, I am on your side. Sorry again for the confusion.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
This ban request is going to be denied if you won't fix it. Use the template and provide sufficient evidence.
Ban request has no template denied.