Random Raiding
Name of player: Fishy_Fishy and Mr Swagg Boy

SteamID: Mr Swagg Boy: STEAM_0:0:65383729
Fishy_fishy: STEAM_0:0:78269995

Time in GMT: 8:00 Central Time(Dont know GMT)

Server: V2D

Summary: They raided because the president didnt post laws and was playing BF4. Also, because of high taxes. They were backseat administrating.

Evidence:
[Image: 5GKh1.jpg]
[Image: 5GKhT.jpg]
[Image: 5GKiv.jpg]
I am sorry if i broke any rules, I an not sure about what '"back seat administrating"' all I know about that is what an admin told me called Enzeman or something alike (sorry if i dint spell u name right i dont remember) and what he said was that Back seat administrating was RDM people who break the rules.My reason for raid was the following: The president did not post any laws what so ever, he bearly answered his warrants, And finally he dint answer my friends PM,oh and also not playing Gmod

Some evidence: While i was editiing the picture i accidently deleted it i am sorry but i couln't get it back unles some on know how to get steam pictures back ?
Backseat administrating is where you do something that say a admin would do. In this case, if the president refused to do laws, you would get a admin and they would probably demote them. Instead, you took action and killed him for it. Also, go to your steam profile then screenshots. It should be there.
Yeah i did but then i uploaded it with out editing it then i put it in my desk top and edited it then i tried uploading the edited version then it dint lets me cause it was already uploaded but it was not then i deleted it thinking of being able to upload the edited one but it deleted everything.Also Thank u on the information of what a back seat administrating was i make sure never to do it.
(12-09-2013, 08:24 PM)Fishy3214 Wrote: all I know about that is what an admin told me called Enzeman or something alike (sorry if i dint spell u name right i dont remember)

Close enough I guess Wink

As for this BR:

You cannot raid anyone for high taxes, that is a no-go. It's a bit different if he was not doing his job as president.

I'm willing to let you guys off this one because the president seemed not to do his job, and I cannot confirm if he was actually playing Battlefield 4 or not.

Anways.. Do not raid a president because he has high taxes in the future. That will get you in trouble.
Just avoid raiding the government in general if you don't have a good RP reason.

Warning given to the accused players.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator