V33X Errors And Textures Showing.
Rainbow 
I've used the auto downloader to get everything i need for the V33X server, however i still am unable to see the actual things just a bunch of textures and errors.... I need help. Seeing as everyone ignores me on the server when i ask for help, maybe someone here would be so kind as to help me?....

Thanks,
DarkAngelx
Don't forget that you need Half-Life 2 Episodes: 1&2, along with Counter Strike: Source.
The auto-downloader doesn't contain Counter Strike, you'll have to install that manually.
I'm not the most active around here, but feel free to send a PM if you need help!

okay i did everything the auto downloader offered me, now the CSS folders all go into the addon folder?
Correct.
Take all of the CSS files, and EP1 and EP2 if you need them, and drag them into the addons folder.
Now say it says that this file already exists should i move and replace it or just keep both?

OH i see what i got cnfused i need to BUY Half-Life 2 episode 1&2. now should i buy the games? or go to the work shop and buy it there?
(10-20-2013, 06:00 PM)Darkwolfx Wrote: Now say it says that this file already exists should i move and replace it or just keep both?

OH i see what i got cnfused i need to BUY Half-Life 2 episode 1&2. now should i buy the games? or go to the work shop and buy it there?

If you are not talking about an Counter Strike:Source content addon pack than thats what you need, if you need a link just ask. I assume you are saying you already have Counter Strike:Source addon content pack downloaded

You do not need to buy them. I use content packs for the objects/materials too. You just drag the extracted CSS addons folder into your addons folder at
Code:
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\addons
Please note this is the default install dictionary
If it asks to replace something at the ADDONS folder check if you already have it.

Also try getting the content pack if you have not already

(Keep in mind I USED to use the addon packs before I actually got Counter Strike: Source a while ago, though this should work)
You can also do the same for Half Life episode 1 and 2 if you need that.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork