Are apartment reselling allowed?
Question 
Is apartment reselling allowed? Like blocking off the front of the apartment, so that only those people who own a apartment after paying me can access only. I would like an answer, because I do not think anyone has asked this before. Thank you.
Its not possable for one person to own the entire appartments, but it may be possble for 6-8 people in a single orginized group "Dependent on server map", if by some chance every single door in that appartment is owned by this group, they may infact be able to secure it more to enact a type of management over the appartments IE: Landlords and inspections and the like.

Though simply blocking it all off to farm contraband is no doubt not allowed regardless of their ownership of the property.

I have seen this done on the 33x/V2P style appartments in the city where the doors were all bought by a single group, and a reception desk installed in the lobby, people could rent appartments, and would be given access to a room and given a key so they could come and go if they chose to rent from them.

Thought i guess the bottomline answer to your question in my opinion (Will need confermation)

Is that it may be fully allowed so long as a group of people have ownership of all the doors inside, do not turn it into a base to safeguard contraband, and make an RP out of it.

I to am now curious on this matter, since now i have a few ideas for appartment landlord and mall RP and such a large purchase of land would fall under the ruleing on this subject
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The following 3 users Like BlackDog's post:
  • Ciryl, LIENOSUS, jameshi16
(10-11-2013, 10:24 AM)BlackDog Wrote: Its not possable for one person to own the entire appartments, but it may be possble for 6-8 people in a single orginized group "Dependent on server map", if by some chance every single door in that appartment is owned by this group, they may infact be able to secure it more to enact a type of management over the appartments IE: Landlords and inspections and the like.

Though simply blocking it all off to farm contraband is no doubt not allowed regardless of their ownership of the property.

I have seen this done on the 33x/V2P style appartments in the city where the doors were all bought by a single group, and a reception desk installed in the lobby, people could rent appartments, and would be given access to a room and given a key so they could come and go if they chose to rent from them.

Thought i guess the bottomline answer to your question in my opinion (Will need confermation)

Is that it may be fully allowed so long as a group of people have ownership of all the doors inside, do not turn it into a base to safeguard contraband, and make an RP out of it.

I to am now curious on this matter, since now i have a few ideas for appartment landlord and mall RP and such a large purchase of land would fall under the ruleing on this subject
Okay thank you, as for the last part, I shall wait for an Admin to confirm this.
I've been in your situation too, and yes you can buy and resell doors (keep reading). The door in question for me however was BP, the doors there are about 500 dollars, and some guy wanted to sell them to me for 8,000. The administrator I contacted about it was Narcotic.

I have taken part in multiple hotel RPs at the V2P apartments with no problems, and administrators actually rented room from us.