NLR Breaking of herbert the pervert
Rainbow 
Hello, first tell you what happened, I was connected to the server evocity2_v2p, working on my china restaurant, a guy Herbert the perver STEAM_0:1:40414774, come to my restaurant to steal, and I go to request the theft to one officer, herbert or George wolf RP name follow me with a knife to kill me, he attacks the officer and the officer kill him... Okay, after 2 minutes (no 5, as they say the rules) he returned to the area where he was killed, I politely approached him to tell him that it could not do, and started to attack me, until killed me WITHOUT ANY reason HuhSkeptical (revenge maybe...)

STEAM_0:1:40414774 STEAM_0:1:58208035 / herbert the pervert or George wolf RP name

Thanks you.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
I suggest you use the template...

User warned - Posting in a thread without the sufficient right. -Aviator
[Image: 8KO1g8f.png]
+rep AwestruckBullet for this awesome signature!
template?
There's a banrequest template; http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=9.

In my own opinion, you should let Herbert the Pervert off with a warning just because of his amazing name. Never had a name on Fearless made me laugh before

Template ?

Thread Title: NLR Breaking of herbert the pervert

Name of player: herbert the pervert

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40414774 / STEAM_0:1:58208035 I wrote the second time status and Herbert change ID

Time in GMT: 23:41

Server: v2p

Summary: Hello, first tell you what happened, I was connected to the server evocity2_v2p, working on my china restaurant, a guy Herbert the perver come to my restaurant to steal, and I go to request the theft to one officer, herbert or George wolf RP name follow me with a knife to kill me, he attacks the officer and the officer kill him... Okay, after 2 minutes (no 5, as they say the rules) he returned to the area where he was killed, I politely approached him to tell him that it could not do, and started to attack me, until killed me WITHOUT ANY reason Skeptical(revenge maybe...)
Denied.