BR for random tranq.
Exclamation 
Name of player: ECC. YaLALA

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:60395935

Time in GMT: 21:40~~ ( GMT + 2 )

Server: v33x

Summary: I saw a prop climber near a base so i walked to the fence and then i got tranqed. Look Video

Evidence:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...0996943833
I think it was his base and u was on the ground from the Base (MTL).
U go without a reason in the base ( U can see it in the Piture [ so u random Raid {Raid = Weapon in the hand}])

And where are the edvices that he Prop Climbed?

There is no reason for BR I think!
U was on my base and i told u to get away 5 min before, then u drove away and after 5 min u came back.

- I am yaLALA
Jones The King
I don't think Camera is a weapon but , hell yea . And as u can see on the video the gates are for BUY . So he wasn't the owner ;]

(09-12-2013, 12:34 PM)Metcha Wrote: U was on my base and i told u to get away 5 min before, then u drove away and after 5 min u came back.

- I am yaLALA

No, You didn't told me that. I was driving to my base when i saw a prop climber. I walked to the gates and u tranq'd me ;] And you also have no evidence for that.
(09-12-2013, 01:07 PM)ToM223 Wrote: I don't think Camera is a weapon but , hell yea . And as u can see on the video the gates are for BUY . So he wasn't the owner ;]

(09-12-2013, 12:34 PM)Metcha Wrote: U was on my base and i told u to get away 5 min before, then u drove away and after 5 min u came back.

- I am yaLALA

No, You didn't told me that. I was driving to my base when i saw a prop climber. I walked to the gates and u tranq'd me ;] And you also have no evidence for that.

I told u to get away -.-
Jones The King
Insufficient Evidence

Denied.